Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaelTheGael

Carrickmore brilliant yesterday. All over the field they were on top. Makes for a potentially great game v Edendork. Penrose, who was outstanding, and Daly won't get that space inside again, so will be interesting to see how they cope with that. But the signs yesterday were very good. The young boys played well to, Murray be a big loss next day out though.
Dissapointed with Derrylaughan, offered very little resistance and left their full back line out to dry. Kennedy very very poor in the middle, no driving forward from him and no shift going the other way.

Under Lights

Mark Kavanagh, former county minor and u21, couldn't make Errigal bench Friday night. Either he's went badly backwards or nothing will stand in the way of this errigal team with the strength and depth. I checked before posting if he was injured.

The_Slug

Quote from: Under Lights on September 01, 2019, 10:53:32 AM
Mark Kavanagh, former county minor and u21, couldn't make Errigal bench Friday night. Either he's went badly backwards or nothing will stand in the way of this errigal team with the strength and depth. I checked before posting if he was injured.

Wasn't a county minor but did play two years of u21. I believe he has only recovered from an injury and isn't back to full fitness yet with a lack of game time due to the injury obviously. It would be a big ask of a player to through him straight into a championship game when they haven't played in a while.

PeterEli

What did anyone at the game on Friday night think of Errigal, when I seen their team list I wasn't blown away by it, didn't look as strong as previous years?

PeterEli

Quote from: PeterEli on August 29, 2019, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 29, 2019, 11:11:10 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 29, 2019, 11:08:58 AM
What's happened the streaming video service from last year? I thought it worked well but nothing this year, not a dicky-bird.

Some issue with rights is there not?

Official Tyrone GAA Instagram page last night announced their launch of Tyrone GAA Radio & TV in association with Todds Leap

Tyronegaa.ie advertising a return for the streaming service this Friday night with the double header in Omagh. Greencastle v Clogher and Trillick v Dromore.

Strange to not have it for Friday night or tonight's double bills in Omagh?

Tyrone95

Quote from: PeterEli on September 01, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

What did anyone at the game on Friday night think of Errigal, when I seen their team list I wasn't blown away by it, didn't look as strong as previous years?

I wasn't blown away by them either but they do have a few big guns that other teams would kill for. Canavan, Harte etc. I still don't think they will win the O Neill cup and I think the omagh team I seen yesterday will give them their fill of it!! Things starting to spice up

Degrassi Hi

Is Errigal v Omagh in a fortnights time?

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: PeterEli on September 01, 2019, 11:10:08 AM

Bryan Horisk, Mark Kavanagh, Padraig McGirr and Peter Og McCartan are handy enough players to add back in further down the line.

Jim Bob

Quote from: PeterEli on September 01, 2019, 11:13:19 AM
Quote from: PeterEli on August 29, 2019, 11:26:42 AM
Quote from: GetOverTheBar on August 29, 2019, 11:11:10 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 29, 2019, 11:08:58 AM
What's happened the streaming video service from last year? I thought it worked well but nothing this year, not a dicky-bird.

Some issue with rights is there not?

Official Tyrone GAA Instagram page last night announced their launch of Tyrone GAA Radio & TV in association with Todds Leap

Tyronegaa.ie advertising a return for the streaming service this Friday night with the double header in Omagh. Greencastle v Clogher and Trillick v Dromore.

Strange to not have it for Friday night or tonight's double bills in Omagh?

£8 I'm hearing

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: Degrassi Hi on September 01, 2019, 11:52:20 AM
Is Errigal v Omagh in a fortnights time?
Hasn't been confirmed but the Quarter Finals of the senior champ are likely to be played 20-22nd Weekend.

TF15

Carrickmore will beat Edendork on yesterday's viewing but it'll be a tight game. Penrose rolled back the years yesterday, still a handful. Derrylaughan and Tattyreagh very weak, were total mismatches. Omagh looked good yesterday and I think they have to be slight favourites v Errigal but it'll be a good game. O'Neill had some nice flashes yesterday but he won't be playing for Tyrone again, just be a good club forward. Was disappointed in Dungannon given their league results, until Kiefer Morgan came on their forward line was really lackluster. They're a good bit away from competing with the big boys yet.

I don't think Kavanagh has played a minute of league football with injury so it's hardly a shock he's not been involved if he's only back training.

Under Lights

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 01, 2019, 01:26:02 PM

I find that very hard to belive,  great footballer

Dunno, someone related to him said he was fit and available

Tyrone95

Quote from: topofthesoil on September 01, 2019, 01:30:04 PM
Quote from: GaelTheGael on September 01, 2019, 10:18:17 AM
Carrickmore brilliant yesterday. All over the field they were on top. Makes for a potentially great game v Edendork. Penrose, who was outstanding, and Daly won't get that space inside again, so will be interesting to see how they cope with that. But the signs yesterday were very good. The young boys played well to, Murray be a big loss next day out though.
Dissapointed with Derrylaughan, offered very little resistance and left their full back line out to dry. Kennedy very very poor in the middle, no driving forward from him and no shift going the other way.

The audacity of you to say that and call yourself a gaa fan. If kennedy wasnt there derrylaughan wouldnt have got a kick. Very biased IMO

Kennedy must of caught about 15 clean ball from kick outs and long ball in. Hard to handle

LeoMc

Did the rest of the 2016 Tyrone u21s start yesterday?

WT4E

Galbally look hot for div 2 double.... Did strabane not score in 2nd half? Ouch!!!!!