Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Watcher

tyrone08

Ref clearly has no love for tyrone lol

Walter Cronc

Quote from: tyrone08 on January 11, 2023, 07:57:41 PM

Are ye mad. Some questionable decisions..he must not have seen McShane dropping the knees into Rogers!!

tyrone08

It was a joke lol. Didn't see that one as I tuned in a bit late but there were a number of soft frees for Derry from what I seen. Not much really in the game yet although I would say it will spice up a bit towards the end

red hander

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 11, 2023, 08:16:31 PM

Are ye mad. Some questionable decisions..he must not have seen McShane dropping the knees into Rogers!!

He's awful.

Onionbag_82

Surely some sarcasm detected, been dreadful too tyrone

tyrone08

Some horrendous decision. No free or card for a kick on tyrone at the sideline, tyrone pulled down by the neck no free and a Derry free given in the middle of the field from the bloody kick out.

inroundthesquare

Tyrone straight red and Derry two yellow cards after the incident along the sideline another strange call

An Watcher

He must have contributed to a melee

CK_Redhand

Derry have copied our tactic of diving into a tackler's arms to win a free for a "high challenge". Ref missed lots of technical fouls for off the ground and throw balls. Terrible for both sides but I think Derry got more soft ones

ONeill

Conditions seemed to really stiffen into the Tyrone scoring goals as the 2nd half wore on. McCurry would have been handy at that time. It was good to see a bit of bite though. There were a few turnovers reminiscent of a couple of years ago.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gold

Quote from: red hander on January 11, 2023, 08:52:42 PM

He's awful.

As bad as I've seen. What is it with tiny refs?

Like Derry away and about to equalise  and he stopped it for that mini melee...then gave a hop ball...f me
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

square_ball

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Some poor calls at key times there in the second half cost Tyrone the win, the chances were there to put Derry away. But even at this early stage there was a shape and bite that was missing a year ago. Promising too to see the likes of McShane in particular but also Kilpatrick and Meyler looking lively.

Not so good to see Hampsey get a red. Camera didn't follow it so perhaps he was hard done by, but Tyrone need to much better on discipline than last year.

All in all not bad though and at least one more competitive game before the league should be useful.

CK_Redhand

I mentioned in the other thread the cameras caught the start of the melee. Hampsey deserved red I said right away at the time. Need to cut that out, same shit every year.
BTW what's the story with McNamee?