New Managers 2020

Started by Blow-in, November 04, 2019, 11:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoiseabu

Yeah Eddie Kinsella gone . The Wilsons must be acting up again .

portlaoisekid

Quote from: High Fielder on December 10, 2019, 07:42:15 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on December 10, 2019, 06:29:00 PM
Quote from: SCFC on December 10, 2019, 12:13:12 PM
Martin Murphy is not staying on with Port and Eddie Kinsella not staying on with Courtwood as per their Facebook page.
Port looking for a high profile manager I hear ...and have been for weeks. High profile is pricey though...

I think it's an investment that would bear fruit if the right man could be got. I know you think otherwise PK but Portlaoise look susceptible to me, and Port have the makings of a very good side.
i agree portlaoise are very susceptible, I just think we are not as bad as portrayed but would say Port will make a serious effort to win it next year along with a couple more.

portlaoisekid

Quote from: Laois fan on December 10, 2019, 08:44:13 PM
Id love to know your sources,i believe port have already started back with martin murphy
well I know for fact a ex kildare footballer  was asked about taking the job at least 1 month ago...

SCFC

Quote from: Hon d parish on December 05, 2019, 09:37:30 PM
Billy o'loughlin has taken over graiguecullen.
I've heard O'Loughlin is the new Sarsfields (Newbridge) manager.

Blow-in

He's aboard the gravy train so

Laois fan

Quote from: portlaoisekid on December 11, 2019, 08:43:58 AM
Id love to know your sources,i believe port have already started back with martin murphy
well I know for fact a ex kildare footballer  was asked about taking the job at least 1 month ago...
Thats bshit he certainly wasnt approached by club officials,it must of been the same lad that was telling you port were focusing on leinster campaign

Helix.

Quote from: SCFC on December 17, 2019, 11:10:04 AM
Quote from: Hon d parish on December 05, 2019, 09:37:30 PM
Billy o'loughlin has taken over graiguecullen.
I've heard O'Loughlin is the new Sarsfields (Newbridge) manager.

It's confirmed on Sarsfields Facebook site.

portlaoisekid

Quote from: Laois fan on December 17, 2019, 12:05:56 PM
Quote from: portlaoisekid on December 11, 2019, 08:43:58 AM
Thats bshit he certainly wasnt approached by club officials,it must of been the same lad that was telling you port were focusing on leinster campaign
I can gaurentee he was approached and the person who said it to him is definitely a Port official, whether he did it off his own back or not I dont know....in any case its neither here nor there, im just saying I know it happened.

Laois fan

Not exactly if you asked jim gavin to be next portlaois manager,does that mean he was approached by the portlaois club

portlaoisekid

Quote from: Laois fan on December 18, 2019, 12:40:01 PM
Not exactly if you asked jim gavin to be next portlaois manager,does that mean he was approached by the portlaois club
If i was an official with some power within the club, then yes the feelers would be put out this way.The commitee would hardly knock on his door and speak in unison to him.

In any case Im bored of this conversation, Im only telling it as it is as I was told by the manager in question. I couldnt give a fiddlers who ports manager is.

SCFC

Mark Rooney managing Shamrocks in Offaly SFC next year.

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

SCFC

Greg Ramsbottom to manage Stradbally this year.

The PRO

I'm hearing John Sugrue will manage Portlaoise this year as soon as his Kerry under 20 term ends.

Laois fan

Heard that also,will be a big appointment