GAA Response to Coronavirus

Started by screenexile, March 12, 2020, 12:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokin Joe

Quote from: johnnycool on June 23, 2020, 03:08:05 PM
Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 23, 2020, 02:54:00 PM
How is the COVID supervisor to know that you have completed the questionnaire?

Not sure, but I'd have thought the Covid supervisors have access to all the clubs submissions..

Pretty sure that the system won't know who the Covid supervisors are.  Being involved with our club I know that we have't produced a list of Covid supervisors yet, but I have gone ahead and completed the online questionnaire. 
It says it has gone to the Club Admin, but we aren't sure who that is!  Is it the secretary as the GAA would have their email address?

It's all a bit messy.

johnnycool

Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 23, 2020, 03:12:12 PM
Quote from: johnnycool on June 23, 2020, 03:08:05 PM
Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 23, 2020, 02:54:00 PM
How is the COVID supervisor to know that you have completed the questionnaire?

Not sure, but I'd have thought the Covid supervisors have access to all the clubs submissions..

Pretty sure that the system won't know who the Covid supervisors are.  Being involved with our club I know that we have't produced a list of Covid supervisors yet, but I have gone ahead and completed the online questionnaire. 
It says it has gone to the Club Admin, but we aren't sure who that is!  Is it the secretary as the GAA would have their email address?

It's all a bit messy.

Yes, I presume the secretary has admin access for each club and can then enable the Covid supervisors to have access to whatever teams they're responsible for

mackers

I'm our club secretary. I had to give a list of Covid Supervisors and their email address.  When they log on for the first time they have to confirm that they are a Supervisor (there's a box they can tick to do so).  The idea is that they can see who has completed the questionnaire but not their answers (for those who were querying the GDPR angle).
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

downjim

I am registered as a supervisor but have no access to see teams? I hope it can be rectified but it is very late with teams taking the field in the morning . I understand the gaa had to move things forward but this portal should have been ready by then. I envisage a lot of panic within clubs today and questions being fired towards committee members who have no answers.

bannside

We are on the list at Croke Park but if I can help your club in any way just let me know. frank@virahygiene.com
www.virahygiene.com

FermGael

Gaelic life reporting that the executive in Stormount won't be giving the go ahead for any Gaa games until the end of July

https://gaeliclife.com/news/stormont-block-plans-to-align-gaa-return-dates/ 
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Mourne Red

Quote from: FermGael on June 23, 2020, 10:57:23 PM
Gaelic life reporting that the executive in Stormount won't be giving the go ahead for any Gaa games until the end of July

Tit for tat shite in Stormont again.. Sinn Fein are blocking implementing a payment scheme for victims of the Troubles. Some Former paramilitaries will miss out on payments and they aren't happy with that.

This has result in the free school meals for NI pupils being blocked so giving the GAA the go ahead to play games was never going to happen.

Children in charge up on the hill honestly

FermGael

Gaelic life now saying they have it wrong ..
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Milltown Row2

Quote from: FermGael on June 23, 2020, 11:26:53 PM
Gaelic life now saying they have it wrong ..

Our management WhatsApp going crackers ffs!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PMG1

Quote from: mackers on June 23, 2020, 03:33:21 PM
I'm our club secretary. I had to give a list of Covid Supervisors and their email address.  When they log on for the first time they have to confirm that they are a Supervisor (there's a box they can tick to do so).  The idea is that they can see who has completed the questionnaire but not their answers (for those who were querying the GDPR angle).
Who did you send the list to?

Norf Tyrone

I read that the list of who has completed will be available to Clubs tomorrow.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

mackers

Quote from: PMG1 on June 24, 2020, 12:07:17 AM
Quote from: mackers on June 23, 2020, 03:33:21 PM
Who did you send the list to?
It was part of the online form I had to complete at the outset.

Smokin Joe

Contact allowed in the 26 from tomorrow, but what is the position in the 6?

mackers

Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 28, 2020, 07:30:58 PM
As things stand it's not allowed.  Ulster GAA have lobbied the Executive and are waiting an update tomorrow. I'm led to believe they are hopeful it will get the green light.

screenexile

Quote from: mackers on June 28, 2020, 07:35:26 PM
Quote from: Smokin Joe on June 28, 2020, 07:30:58 PM
As things stand it's not allowed.  Ulster GAA have lobbied the Executive and are waiting an update tomorrow. I'm led to believe they are hopeful it will get the green light.

We got the green light I got an email about it a few hours ago...

https://www.executiveoffice-ni.gov.uk/news/executive-brings-forward-timetable-indicative-recovery-dates