Eamon Coleman

Started by Mourne Rover, June 07, 2007, 10:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mourne Rover

According to friends, Eamon Coleman, the former Derry manager, is seriously ill in hospital. It's related to his former illness, and he was apparently admitted some days ago. Eamon is one of the greatest characters in the game, and everyone will be wishing him well.

ziggysego

I hope he pulls throught. He's one of the real characters of the GAA.
Testing Accessibility

Cloc Mor

Good luck, Eamon.  A hardy wee man.

ONeill

Saddened to hear this.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

The man is a Legend - no other word to describe him -

Mourne Rover

The latest word about Eamon is not good, and the thoughts of all his friends in Down will be with him tonight.

cavanmaniac

Heard this myself alright, tough break for him but he's been battling the odds for some time by all accounts.

Let's hope that one of the hardiest fighters of them all can best his opponent once more. Good luck Eamon.

DoYerJob Linesman

The news indeed is not good.  Thinking of you Eamonn.
17/03/02 - Semple Stadium Thurles - Heaven On Earth

agorm

Very sorry to hear that. He is one of those people with an instantly recognisable voise - a true character.

Donagh

Lads do you not think it's a bit insensitive to be writing him off just yet? As I know some of his family read this board, perhaps it might be better to refrain from commenting until we know something definite/official.

TORGAEL

A real character & a truly committed GAA man. A legend !

cavan4ever

Hank Everlast

Hope you get better soon eamon.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Le gach dea-ghui agus paidreacha chuig Eamon agus a mhuintir.  Best to Eamon, a most charismatic and colourful part of the GAA fabric.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

6th sam

Best wishes to Eamon and his family from a Down man.