Thomas Davis ban FF TD from club house...

Started by dublinfella, April 18, 2007, 12:18:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephenite

Quote from: resdubwhite on April 18, 2007, 09:43:49 AM
lads.

I think Dublinfella has a point to raise, Even if you disagree with him.
its a seperate topic to the rovers ultra thread.

Silly move by Davis.
How do they think they are going to geet funding for anything if the current government are re elected.

Bottlethower, discuss the point and please don't go off topic. We all know you hurling puritans do a great job for the game.
Now theres a pat on the back.

Whether you boys agree or not, he has a right to post this.

Hang on a second there, I've clearly stated that he has a right to express an opinion. I just don't like that he has to do it across multiple threads and boards - the Ultras thread is related and there are other threads that have dropped off the first couple pages that could have been used.

Ya patronising little shite

bottlethrower7

Quote from: stephenite on April 18, 2007, 09:52:50 AM
Ya patronising little shite

agreed.

If he wants to have reasoned debate, fine. But hes wasted the board's time with his shite-stirring for months and months now, pretending to be someone and something hes not (GAA fan my hole). Not willing to argue points, and spouting blatant lies, whether explicitly or by his selective responses, taking up some points and ignoring others, simply because it serves his, and his pathetic argument's best interests to do so. So, I would argue that, no, he doesn't have a right to be posting what hes posting. Hes looking for a rise, plain and simple.

resdubwhite

And I believe this is a seperate topic, evein if it does attack TD, its seperate to the ultras topic.

One topic, one thread. discussion board rules. You brought it up.

stephenite

Quote from: resdubwhite on April 18, 2007, 10:03:49 AM
And I believe this is a seperate topic, evein if it does attack TD, its seperate to the ultras topic.

Well your wrong - the are all realted to the issue of the Tallaght stadium, why start splitting hairs? The only reason the Ultras were bought into was their charming take on the Tallaght stadium issue,the only reason the Lenihan has been bought into it? Yep, Tallaght stadium issue. Some people...honestly ::)

resdubwhite

Even if he is a rovers agent in disguise.

Does that mean he doesn't have the right to post here.

I don't agree with some of what he says. But if the OWcers get a say, so does he as long as he sticks to the rules.

resdubwhite

Quote from: stephenite on April 18, 2007, 10:08:29 AM

Well your wrong - the are all realted to the issue of the Tallaght stadium, why start splitting hairs? The only reason the Ultras were bought into was their charming take on the Tallaght stadium issue,the only reason the Lenihan has been bought into it? Yep, Tallaght stadium issue. Some people...honestly ::)
Quote from: stephenite on April 18, 2007, 10:08:29 AM

So you don't see a problem with a gaa club taking a political stance? a devoutly non politicial organisation.

tayto

Seems a bit of a needless move to me.

I also don't see the need for a new thread on this.

Bored of the whole tallaght thing to be honest, the courts will decide, or a new minister might be more reasonable and come up with a compromise.

Dublinfella will put his own spin on anything to "prove" his already seriously anti-Thomas Davis outlook.

stephenite

Quote from: resdubwhite on April 18, 2007, 10:17:59 AM
Even if he is a rovers agent in disguise.

Does that mean he doesn't have the right to post here.

I don't agree with some of what he says. But if the OWcers get a say, so does he as long as he sticks to the rules.

Jesus wept *bangs head on the desk*

Where I have stated that he doesn't have a right to post here, point out where I said that?????

I have repeatedly stated that he has every right but that this issue doesn't need a new thread

GAAboardmod1