British State Collusion

Started by Nally Stand, October 11, 2011, 05:03:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Main Street

I watched it on You Tube a while ago,
hard to credit that still there some self appointed know-it-alls on the board here  who opine with a fervour that there was little or no colusion between the british 'state' apparatus and loyalist terror attacks.

Mike Tyson

Just a reminder that No Stone Unturned is on RTE one at 9.35pm tonight.

Milltown Row2

The troubles show last night basically covered anything you wanted to known about state collusion. They worked both sides to the point that they had that many touts in the ra that they couldn't function. The information the IRA got from the Castlereagh police station had the names of too many British paid spies within the ranks of the IRA that they couldn't continue!

A seriously dirty war
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

balladmaker

A dirty war to the point that the prime suspect and alleged serial killer is living within 3 or 4 miles of the scene of the Loughinisland massacre, and walking the streets with impunity as he carries on the running of his pest control business.  If I was a relative or friend of one of the victims, I'd find that impossible to accept!  Really feel for the families, British antagonism at its absolute worst.

marty34

How could the RUC lose destroy the car etc.?

Great programme, well made but more questions than answers.

What is the story with the 'investigation' now?

Harold Disgracey

I see Billy Wright and the peace loving pastor Alan Oliver feature in tonight's Spotlight.

general_lee

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 15, 2019, 08:16:16 PM
I see Billy Wright and the peace loving pastor Alan Oliver feature in tonight's Spotlight.
Tough watch. It's amazing the pastor has never been charged. Like the post above about loughinisland, he's still a free man living only a few miles from where these sectarian murders took place

quit yo jibbajabba

Same story. Again and again. Not even shocking anymore.

Jesus NI was a savage place for a while and we lived thro it hardly battin an eyelid...

24 deaths in one week in 93

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: general_lee on October 15, 2019, 10:22:37 PM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on October 15, 2019, 08:16:16 PM
Tough watch. It's amazing the pastor has never been charged. Like the post above about loughinisland, he's still a free man living only a few miles from where these sectarian murders took place

Growing up in Portadown we were well aware that Wright and his gang were protected, the police ensured they had safe passage to and from their missions. Alan Oliver also 'allegedly' shot Gavin McShane and Shane McArdle in Armagh.

balladmaker

Alan Oliver was the 'alledged' gunman who killed my 16 yr old cousin in 1991, along with her friend and another innocent bystander.  He walks the streets with impunity, running his Christian outreach program ... that was a sickening watch tonight.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

general_lee

They've too much to hide. Not shocked at all bit disappointing all the same.

grounded

Not one bit suprised.
             They simply cannot allow a public inquiry. Too many involved at very high levels that are still knocking about and still in positions of power. Rotten to the core.
         It about sums up the 100th anniversary of the creation of this hole.

Angelo

Not one iota described but it's absolutely and maddening to hear.

God help Geraldine Finucane and that family, she's a courageous woman.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL