The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Arne to Slot right in?

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on May 04, 2022, 01:25:14 PM
Can still see this happening tbh..or am i mr downbeat..
Chelsea gona be takin it v easy over next week and a half in comparison to pool also, jeebus id take one more trophy after typin the above nere mind a feckin quadruple!

Charity shield?  8)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

laoislad

Chelsea gona be takin it v easy over next week and a half in comparison to pool also, jeebus id take one more trophy after typin the above nere mind a feckin quadruple!
Wouldn't even be thinking of quadruples myself. Liverpool can't win the Premier League unless City drop points so it's not in their hands, nothing they can do about it only keep winning and hope for the unlikely to happen.
The other two are completely in their hands and if they win those two and not the Premier League it will still have been an unbelievable season.
If I had to pick between them though I'd rather see them win the Premier League than the other two.
Hopefully they don't end losing all them 😬
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2022, 01:29:06 PM

Charity shield?  8)

We'd have to win either the league or the FA cup first to be eligible for the charity shield. ;)

laoislad

So Real Madrid it is..
Not the first time Liverpool have played Real Madrid in Paris in a European Cup Final.

quit yo jibbajabba

Basturts with their "14" jerseys on. Bring it on.

Fair play to them but Chelsea and City both battered them by and large so hopefully we turn up. Theyve a few ballers yet tho hi...

laoislad

Hopefully City's season implodes now. That game will surely take a lot out of them.
Their lack of bottle in extra time was shocking.

Milltown Row2

Newcastle are 20/1 at the weekend, that's a free one....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on May 04, 2022, 10:52:18 PM
Hopefully City's season implodes now. That game will surely take a lot out of them.
Their lack of bottle in extra time was shocking.

Yes, this was the one that really matters. They still want to Naturally win the league. But the Champions League medal is the one missing. Tonight will hurt. Hopefully the hangover and depression lasts!

Capt Pat

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 04, 2022, 11:01:43 PM

We only want them to draw and tonights result proves that City are mortal after all. They do have flaws.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 04, 2022, 11:13:51 PM

We only want them to draw and tonights result proves that City are mortal after all. They do have flaws.

I'll take the 7/1 for that then

From the Bunker

They looked mortal against Real Madrid for 10 minutes. Liverpool looked mortal against Villareal for a half last night.

laoislad

Liverpool still have a tough game against Spurs on Saturday themselves. If we could manage to win that then huge pressure on City on Sunday against Newcastle.

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on May 04, 2022, 11:20:24 PM

Liverpool still have a tough game against Spurs on Saturday themselves. If we could manage to win that then huge pressure on City on Sunday against Newcastle.

Yes, we'll worry about that first. That has banana skin written all over it.

trueblue1234

Can see the spurs game being a draw and ending the hunt in the PL.
city still closer to a PL than we are to a CL imo. Just can't see them slipping up against the opposition. They'll blitz these last few games to make sure.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

J70

Good thing with Spurs is that Liverpool are forewarned. They know Kane will come deep to get the ball and play it in behind for the runners like Son. Fabinho needs to be on his game covering that space between the lines and that offside line better be tip top.