Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentreHalfBack

I hope its not Dougan - he will have no control.

St Galls to win by 2
Cargin to win by 8+
New season - new reason

funtime frankie

CHB do you think the game will be that tight? A two point margin? I know that Adams has turned the Johnnies around but a two point margin is a bit too much for the Johnnies. I think St Galls will win by 5.

But it is championship and its all about on the day.

CentreHalfBack

I believe it will be a close enough encounter. St Galls will play within themselves and win by as much as they please.

If Dougan is in the middle I don't expect the Johnnies to finish with 15. (as usual)
New season - new reason

ONeill

Seems to be a lot of punters talking up St John's this weekend. Probably a bad thing.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation on September 10, 2010, 10:08:50 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 10, 2010, 10:04:53 PM
Seems to be a lot of punters talking up St John's this weekend. Probably a bad thing.
Not at all. I hear the Johnnies are holding everything back for a crack at the All Ireland Intermediate Hurling. The be all and end all.

Hope St. Gall's chin them.

Could be worth a punt considering the odds, but as i've said already we would have to have a bad day and the Johnnies have a cracker. The league win and the good league form will certainly give them confidence, translating that into Championship is slightly different.

Other Counties have had their recent shocks, will this be Antrims?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

gallsman

IS there a match on before this? 8 is a very late start.

Milltown Row2

St Aggies and McDermotts will be tearing up the field in the Junior before it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Maroon Heaven

SambaSaffron

Cargin won by 4. Rasharkin won by a point in the intermediate.

Milltown Row2

st johns 0-4 naomh gall 0-3 shite match

bloodybreakball

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

0-9 to 0-6 for us. Liquid football it most certainly was not!

Poor match, unrecognisable St. Galls team always had several extra gears in them. Johnnies led 0-4 to 0-3 at half time. Thought both sendings off were harsh, but when you're already on a yellow they were both silly challenges to make. Brian McFall caused the Galls backline plenty of problems. Must be in his mid thirties by now but he can still shift for a big, strong man.

Will surely be changes for the final.

SambaSaffron

gallsman