Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG

I see bradley sticking to his guns on CJ

Dannymcfella

Hi there folks,

With the championship just around the corner, from now on in you will see various fantasy football competitions springing up, myself and a few other memebrs of our club have taken it upon ourselves to run a competition of our own as a fundraiser. Hopefully we will get alot of interest in it, weve kept the entry fee reasonably low, its a pretty straight forward competition, all the rules, scoring chart, and player lists ect can be found on our website, so why not have a nosey at it. I hope when you are deciding upon which of the competitions available to enter you will give us a thought, we may not have a flashy website with all the graphics, but in entering this competition, you will be supporting one of youre very own clubs. If you have any queries about the competition you can email me at clannnabanna@hotmail.co.uk

To view the competition just log on to clannnabanna.down.gaa.ie and click on the competitions link

PM me any queries

milltown row

noticed a round of fixtures for wed night, we've the Johnnies at Milltown.

my reason for posting is that the County footballers train on wed night, will the county players be available for their clubs? you see i asked this question on the county website and was told that the county don't rearrange training.

watch this space

Gold

im watching with interest
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

mrsandman

Quote from: hatchetfield on May 19, 2009, 12:01:04 PM
Jesus, we took one hell of an under 21 beating last night.  Thats what happens when you drink loads lads while others want to win championships!

Who are your team, and who beat you?
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

milltown row

i believe there was fisty cuffs at the Antrim football camp last week? manager was apparently giving discipline lessons

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: milltown row on May 25, 2009, 03:15:44 PM
i believe there was fisty cuffs at the Antrim football camp last week? manager was apparently giving discipline

Giving discipline??
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

BanagusOir

Quote from: passedit on May 01, 2009, 11:16:45 AM
Quote from: Gold on April 29, 2009, 02:57:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGnFhXzQ0Qo

Burke one-- i just dont think he can tackle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vadQc5Z_9W8&feature=related

Davey on Scullion

Gotta love the comment on youtube.

Quotesawdust89 (1 day ago) Show Hide

sicken that bleck santa ****, wish big shinny mc quillan had gave him the same on monday night lolz

Anyone enlighten me on the 'bleck santa' reference

It would take a bigger man than Shinny McQuillan. Few fellas don't like scullion through clubs but if you are straight with him he'll be straight with you! Few sad boys about to write something like about I man getting his nose broke. Keeping hiding behind the usernames fellas!! I smell fear!

milltown row

29 May 2009
To assist the County Football manager to prepare for Ulster Championship and to allow clubs maximum use of their County players C C C has decided to bring forward all Division 1 and 2 games plus Glenravel v Aldergrove to Tuesday 2nd.

This has been done in conjunction with Divisional boards.

from county website

imtommygunn

who's the county player in glenravel v aldergrove?

pebble-dasher

Possibly chris mc veigh from aldergrove??

imtommygunn

Great result for creggan in the u21s

Good to see a new up and coming team.

milltown row

aye great win, south west have serious talent lately and should soon be bringing this to the senior stage.

pebble-dasher

The bridgets could get to the final but winning it would be a bit to far for them.  Some good results in div 1 tonight and last sunday across the board.

milltown row

if they are 8/1 then stick your lot on them at each way. they dont meet St galls or Cargin (who they haven't beaten in the league this year) till the final (should they get there of course)

this thread has went to the dogs don't ya think?

how many heading down to Ballybofey?