Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bannside

Didn't see St Endas getting a point out of that today,  fair play, and tough to lose out under those circumstances.

Hoof Hearted

Do cargin, st brigids, LD and tomorrow's winners get home advantage? I can't remember how last year went
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

stiffler

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on August 26, 2023, 08:11:12 PM
Do cargin, st brigids,casements and tomorrow's winners get home advantage? I can't remember how last year went

Neutral venues for the knockout games. No double headers last year.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Ghost+Tommy on August 26, 2023, 11:20:02 PM
It'd about being shaffed,3pts up even 1 pt up and LD didn't keep thier end because they thought they wouldn't finish up as winners off the group if pg1 won by 8 or more so as I say shaffed us and not pg1 as I said,that's why 10/3 was appetising to day the least  f**king cess
Eh?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

It'd about being shaffed,3pts up even 1 pt up and LD didn't keep thier end because they thought they wouldn't finish up as winners off the group if pg1 won by 8 or more so as I say shaffed us and not pg1 as I said,that's why 10/3 was appetising to day the least  f**king cess

A pint of water needed here

Hoof Hearted

Vodka beer or wine ?
Which are you on lad ?

bannside

Big claim being made here, surely there could be no substance to this?

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: bannside on August 26, 2023, 11:46:02 PM
Big claim being made here, surely there could be no substance to this?

Aye I was wondering if their were a few  emails or WhatsApps going between Hightown and the " Cesspit "

Maybe a good idea to play these last games at the same time !!

Saffron_sam20

Yas gonna play intermediate next year?

EOC1923

Nothing would surprise me. On the plus side you have plenty of time now to re-group and give div2 a real good rattle

geezer

Reading SG report on pg1 ahoghill. No sign of McAleese. When is he due back Bannside? He has no luck with injuries at all.

Ghost+Tommy

bannside

Dermot is expected to start leg work this week, still probably a good month out.

How's the form this morning G&T? Not your best weekend for predictions, so far!

country bumpkin

Was going into Hannahstown one day, a while back and big Fitzy asked me, how are your boys fixed today..?
"We have 4 out, I replied...."

Turning to Shanty Fitzy said, "Points are in the bag today, they have only 11 players".

If a team is potential senior champions a suitably strong panel must match ambition.

Cargin started v the Johnnies without Mick (who is chomping at the bit), Jamie G, and J Carron....and nobody noticed.

Ghost+Tommy