Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: delgany on June 12, 2023, 07:49:53 AM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 12, 2023, 07:30:16 AM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 11, 2023, 08:56:17 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on June 11, 2023, 07:51:33 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on June 11, 2023, 07:18:33 PM
Anybody any idea when phase two of the div one league starts...?

Next sunday

Asked league sec for fixtures to preview (S G).....No reply...

State secret......

There is an appeal in from Creggan which hasn't been finalised yet, therefore fixtures can't be finalised
Its either Creggan or Moneyglass which take the 6th position

More than likely will be Creggan and Moneyglass are planning for that scenario
All will be sorted this week, patience is a virtue

Decision due this evening !

Decision must be sorted as all post split fixtures are up
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Would ye whist

Do we think the county might postpone league games with the county going well and to give some teams a fair shot at staying up?

BrendanAntrim

Re Carlow, its the draw we would have chosen I think. Home to a Div 4 team that we we know we can beat, as long as complacency doesn't creep in. Plus with Cavan playing Down one of those two will be gone before semi final stage; hopefully we get that far then its a step up, a good step up for us.

JimStynes

At this stage is everyone in agreement that McEntee has done a good job?? Or are there still a few out there waiting for Antrim to get bate and then say he's useless?

statto

Quote from: JimStynes on June 12, 2023, 03:17:35 PM
At this stage is everyone in agreement that McEntee has done a good job?? Or are there still a few out there waiting for Antrim to get bate and then say he's useless?
given the aghagallon lads a run in the team has fairly helped jim

ck

Quote from: JimStynes on June 12, 2023, 03:17:35 PM

Regardless of how the Carlow game goes I think he has done a good job. The Fermanagh win secured that for me. I think the progress is all the more remarkable as some of the players he selected in earlier rounds (particularly the Armagh game) are not up to it in my view. I think he picked a much stronger team for the Fermanagh match and I think they'll beat Carlow comfortably.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Would ye whist on June 12, 2023, 01:44:34 PM
Do we think the county might postpone league games with the county going well and to give some teams a fair shot at staying up?

Especially this Sunday as the county match is fixed for 1.00

Lár na páirce 1

Antrim v Carlow 1pm

Aghagallon v Cargin 2pm

Where else would you get it

imtommygunn

You would assume the fixtures will be changed...

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: EOC13 on June 12, 2023, 04:26:44 PM
Antrim v Carlow 1pm

Aghagallon v Cargin 2pm

The Carlow future has just been set, by Croke Park, presumably on Sunday due to Carlow having a hurling prelim q/f on Saturday. You have to imagine the round of club fixtures, including u17, will be moved.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: BrendanAntrim on June 12, 2023, 04:42:14 PM
Quote from: EOC13 on June 12, 2023, 04:26:44 PM
Antrim v Carlow 1pm

Aghagallon v Cargin 2pm

The Carlow future has just been set, by Croke Park, presumably on Sunday due to Carlow having a hurling prelim q/f on Saturday. You have to imagine the round of club fixtures, including u17, will be moved.

Aye don't think antrim can be blamed this time, although some still like to get a dig in

Milltown Row2

Sure that would suit Cargin given they've no Antrim starters  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hectic

County game early in the day.  Plenty of time left in Sunday for club fixtures to be played.  Back in the day Sunday evening was a regular slot for games.  Might even be a bit kinder to the players if cools off any by the evening - though no complaining from me if it does not😀

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Hectic on June 12, 2023, 07:32:47 PM
County game early in the day.  Plenty of time left in Sunday for club fixtures to be played.  Back in the day Sunday evening was a regular slot for games.  Might even be a bit kinder to the players if cools off any by the evening - though no complaining from me if it does not😀

I reckon they'll all move to 6pm

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea