Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

country bumpkin

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2022, 11:12:18 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on March 25, 2022, 11:02:37 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 25, 2022, 10:43:15 PM
But continue to win league titles...

I'm not sure how dumb some people are but they still keep it coming

That attitude all Culchies are stupid does hallmark your officiating on the pitch I'm afraid, and I do wonder how those who depend on your shedding such feelings can depend on you to do the right thing.

You seem arrogant in the extreme and have dislikes for some as unashamedly admitted in your remarks.

I do wonder how the people who despatch you to oficialdom do so with a healthy confidence...

No, your dumbness knows no bounds, maybe it's an age thing I don't know, I never labelled culchies dumb, you do a great job on that.

As for arrogance Christ! Letting on you have the ear of the county management is beyond a joke. Now you are questioning the officials (of which you have no respect for) on appointing games. You're a joke

Indeed been educated on the Antrim road amongst your peers I learned early that the residents of the city regarded country dwellers as aliens, of lesser intellect, so your 'dumb' comment fits.

You have never learned the lesson of 'Ozymandias King of Kings".

Milltown Row2

The dumb part is directed to you, how you came up with me saying all culchies are dumb is you're own doing, (please point out where I posted that)  but sure whatever fits your agenda. 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Would ye whist on March 25, 2022, 10:53:06 PM
It is beyond me how MR2 is allowed by the powers that be to ref in SW it is obvious he has at best contempt for most of the top teams in that area and in all reality all out hate for Cargin

Point out where I have this contempt for SW clubs? The paranoia is strong up there, to set the record straight, outside of my club I'm not fussed, that's generally how it works.

As for Cargin, brilliant club, high standards and great ability to produced championship teams consistently for many years.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Would ye whist

Read through your previous posts you and everyone will have no problem identifying your contempt, but yeah you gaslight all you want terming it as paranoia

As for Cargin you think so highly of them that you tried your best to screw then a few years ago v LD, oh and it's no surprise it's either you or McDonald and now Parke who is appointed when LD play Cargin, remind me who drives round with the men who appoint the games and also happen to be LD men...........

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 26, 2022, 08:25:23 AM
It is beyond me how MR2 is allowed by the powers that be to ref in SW it is obvious he has at best contempt for most of the top teams in that area and in all reality all out hate for Cargin

Point out where I have this contempt for SW clubs? The paranoia is strong up there, to set the record straight, outside of my club I'm not fussed, that's generally how it works.

As for Cargin, brilliant club, high standards and great ability to produced championship teams consistently for many years.

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Would ye whist on March 26, 2022, 09:30:44 AM
Read through your previous posts you and everyone will have no problem identifying your contempt, but yeah you gaslight all you want terming it as paranoia

As for Cargin you think so highly of them that you tried your best to screw then a few years ago v LD, oh and it's no surprise it's either you or McDonald and now Parke who is appointed when LD play Cargin, remind me who drives round with the men who appoint the games and also happen to be LD men...........

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 26, 2022, 08:25:23 AM

9 mins overtime in extra time was quite hard to believe, only one man knows the real reason why, thousands of others can attempt to hazard a guess

Milltown Row2

Jesus it's still sore. The clock never lies, boys cramping up, slow kick outs, substitutes, injuries just your general time wasting. Watch it back

Would ye whist

Slow kick out is not a reason in the rules to add time, carding the taker is the remedy there

quote author=Milltown Row2 link=topic=21.msg2111090#msg2111090 date=1648298517]
Jesus it's still sore. The clock never lies, boys cramping up, slow kick outs, substitutes, injuries just your general time wasting. Watch it back
[/quote]

NatSoSaff

All getting a bit personal again lads isn't it!?

Lár na páirce 1

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 26, 2022, 12:41:57 PM

Fair to say its a good job Cargin won

paddyjohn

Quote from: NatSoSaff on March 26, 2022, 01:14:52 PM
All getting a bit personal again lads isn't it!?

Agree. Cop on lads ffs

Belfast GAA man

Yeah let's get back to fixing Gaelfest  ;D

paddyjohn

Lár na páirce 1

Good win by hurlers today was great to see it, now can ballers get it right tomorrow and hope for a Fermanagh win

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 26, 2022, 07:50:50 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on March 26, 2022, 06:57:26 PM
Yeah let's get back to fixing Gaelfest  ;D

Shut up you 😂😂
but they have been in belfast too much recently and need to get out into the sticks 😂😂😂😂

bannside

Wonder are their any changes afoot for starting and game time slots tomorrow? Declan Lynch must be due anytime soon, and we haven't seen anything yet of Eunan Walsh. I know they've been on the easy list but they would need to be seeing game time soon or this season will be over for them!

Good luck to all players and management - could we be smiling tomorrow at 4pm.