Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

geezer

No idea but i would assume it will be there.

Quote from: Hoof Hearted on November 03, 2021, 10:33:08 AM
Quote from: geezer on November 03, 2021, 10:31:28 AM
Aghagallon worth a punt at 2/1?

Is it confirmed for corrigan yet ?

toby47

Quote from: Peter john on November 03, 2021, 10:22:39 AM
I'm hearing big changes in pg1,Frank Delargy  and K Madden as his assistant,pg1 management away,apparently Dillon already a job lined up,long before knockout stages,more ££££££££,taking P Kelly with him as trainer

Where is Dillon away to?

rogercasement

I heard Redknapp in to pg1 supported by Jim Gavin and Dillon away to Down. It makes as much sense as the tosh on here.

geezer

😅 bringing in crouchy to partner mckeever

Quote from: rogercasement on November 03, 2021, 11:35:59 AM
I heard Redknapp in to pg1 supported by Jim Gavin and Dillon away to Down. It makes as much sense as the tosh on here.

Calm Down

rogercasement

toby47

So where is Dillon going?lol

stiffler

Any confirmation of time and venue for the final?

Surely a SW venue would make the most sense for 2 SW clubs.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

EOC1923

Quote from: Peter john on November 03, 2021, 10:22:39 AM
I'm hearing big changes in pg1,Frank Delargy  and K Madden as his assistant,pg1 management away,apparently Dillon already a job lined up,long before knockout stages,more ££££££££,taking P Kelly with him as trainer
I realise this is a piss take but why would Portglenone even want Madden, and has Barry Dillon done much as a manager anywhere to warrant a role. But this wont matter there is always some team that will take these men on.

JimStynes

Quote from: stiffler on November 03, 2021, 02:52:11 PM
Any confirmation of time and venue for the final?

Surely a SW venue would make the most sense for 2 SW clubs.

Dunsilly would do the job surely. Any word on who is the ref?

BealnaBlath

Watching the matches at 1/4 and 1/2 final stage, I found between endas and Dunsilly the atmosphere was hard to generate? Maybe glenavy , ahoghill or Portglenone better for atmosphere for final? Actually think Corrigan is good for that but would be mad geography wise. Put nothing past the board tho

JimStynes

Quote from: BealnaBlath on November 03, 2021, 03:53:57 PM
Watching the matches at 1/4 and 1/2 final stage, I found between endas and Dunsilly the atmosphere was hard to generate? Maybe glenavy , ahoghill or Portglenone better for atmosphere for final? Actually think Corrigan is good for that but would be mad geography wise. Put nothing past the board tho

Glenavy is always a good place for atmosphere. My favourite pitch in Antrim

Saffsof82

Quote from: BealnaBlath on November 03, 2021, 03:53:57 PM

Dunsilly out of action for a couple weeks now i think as the floodlights go up

BealnaBlath

Same here JimStynes. Both teams be happy enough with that? Slightly closer to you guys but not exactly other end of the world for Creggan. Would make a potentially great game even better I think.

bannside

I'd be certain it's for Corrigan. Maybe a motion needs to go towards county convention that if two SW clubs (might as well include At Endas in that too) are in the final then the SW committee retains the right to nominate the venue.

Crowd will probably be larger anyway depending on who is playing....a big South Derry crowd would usually swell the attendance if it avoids their big dates.

Unless of course Casement Park becomes an option. Can't see too many objecting to that.