Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on October 03, 2019, 06:59:32 AM
Only £4,600 to the Charities, that's a shock & very disappointing,  shudda let the Charities do the gates themselves !!!!

Were you up at the match?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Only £4,600 to the Charities, that's a shock & very disappointing,  shudda let the Charities do the gates themselves !!!!

It was £5 a head into the ground which means 860 people paid in on a wet and dark monday night

are you saying that some one has stolen money?
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 03, 2019, 08:35:25 AM

It was £5 a head into the ground which means 860 people paid in on a wet and dark monday night

I would hazard a guess and say there wasn't even 800 people at it... I was there seemed no more than 600/700 people, considering the weather that was a great turn out
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 03, 2019, 08:42:42 AM
Quote from: Dunloy realist on October 03, 2019, 08:35:25 AM

I would hazard a guess and say there wasn't even 800 people at it... I was there seemed no more than 600/700 people, considering the weather that was a great turn out

I would of thought that sounded right from the crowd i seen there. there was loads of kids and young people there as well so £4600 was an impressive amount of money for the crowd that was there
hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

And what?

NAG1

Quote from: paddyjohn on October 03, 2019, 01:02:35 PM

And what?

Don't feed the troll

whatwillbwillb

Sticks & Stones Farset, kids and all MR2.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: whatwillbwillb on October 03, 2019, 05:39:45 PM
Sticks & Stones Farset, kids and all MR2.

How many did you think turned up? Someone I seen put nothing in and walked on in for free!

BigBallWeeBall

Anyone give an estimate for the crowd at the Dub.

Belfast GAA man

Calm down everyone ! what's the chances of a Cargin double on Sunday? can't remember that being done in long time...

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 04, 2019, 11:49:54 AM
Calm down everyone ! what's the chances of a Cargin double on Sunday? can't remember that being done in long time...

Does the big full forward not play on both teams ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Calm Down

Shivers? Yeah he does, however, he did not start against St Galls

Dunsilly King

Quote from: Calm Down on October 04, 2019, 12:43:01 PM
Shivers? Yeah he does, however, he did not start against St Galls

You would have give credit to the ccc for putting this game on with the senior game so that young Shivers might get injured or just generally fecked after the minor final and not to be able to play in the senior final. Fair play

whatwillbwillb

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on October 04, 2019, 11:49:54 AM

I think St Bridget's just have a bit more craft in the minor, good outfit that wee cub Morgan is in a class of his own.

BigBallWeeBall

What price a Cargin double tomorrow?