Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogieman

it really is a no brainer, Ballycastle is the best venue for all big matches, you can even get a poke...

Corrigan nor Glenavy would not even get in my top three venues ;)
This is not Irish dancing. -RH

Gold

Quote from: Minder on October 15, 2016, 09:03:24 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 14, 2016, 10:38:51 PM
Quote from: country bumpkin on October 14, 2016, 09:07:49 PM
Parking or lack of such in a safe environment is the primary concern.

One car?? It happened outside Casement too! What parking did it have?

Someone from Cushendall got their car broken into too.

Agree. I wouldn't be leavin my motor outside

It is worse than outside Casement that's a fact. Your car can be broken into anywhere to be fair but it is heightened on a day like that and hoods will be aware a big amount of cars are coming tomorrow ....takes 5 or 6 seconds to smash a window and lift a bag or whatever that's been carelessly left in view inside a car. Reality is its an area with a higher crime rate than the country venues with plenty of ratruns for the hoods to disappear into. Plenty (vast vast majority) of people living round there are fantastic people but sadly tarnished by the odd hood.
I'll be gettin a lift to the game
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

So bar me bannside and country bumpkin nobody actually has a view on the match? Right we should start a thread on parking, hoods, and venues
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

country bumpkin

Having watched our lads doing their stuff on the training field this week and with TS leading the way in everything sure it underlines the qualities of the man after undergoing surgery a few weeks back.
He is certainly in contention for a start berth and retirement, as a few predicted is far from his mind.

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on October 15, 2016, 02:50:49 PM
So bar me bannside and country bumpkin nobody actually has a view on the match? Right we should start a thread on parking, hoods, and venues

Cargin by 3.

Jeepers Creepers

Severe rain warning in place until Sunday night. Keep your eyes peeled.

stiffler

Will heavy rain deter the hoods?
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: stiffler on October 15, 2016, 05:46:03 PM
Will heavy rain deter the hoods?

It might deter Cargin, so there might be a smash and grab inside and outside of Corrigan tomorrow!

bannside

Can't wait for this one. Redemption day for Cargin. A win in the city will banish a lot of bad memories. A win for St Galls will put the city back on top of bragging rights. Not as if they've gone away lol. A fair bit at stake. Can Cargin fly the flag for SW. Can Galls prove they haven't gone away? Can John Brennan make it 4 out of 4. Bring it on....

country bumpkin

Think Cargin have already won a few titles in the city Bannside....74.. 95...99..2000...2006....

bannside

Definitely flying the flag for the South West CB. Good luck 2moro. Two good teams. Which one will be great at 4.30pm tomorrow?

country bumpkin

Two good teams BS.....but win or lose Cargin will most certainly endure .....will Gall's if they lose??

Gold

Galls by 5. Unbeaten in finals in god knows how long.

Kel, k mcgourty, niblock, karl s, pollock etc etc will have too much craft for Cargin i think

But then in sport you never do know
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

Milltown Row2

Quote from: country bumpkin on October 15, 2016, 10:57:24 PM
Think Cargin have already won a few titles in the city Bannside....74.. 95...99..2000...2006....
How many finals have you beaten us in ??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Savage rain during the night and early morning. 

Let's hope corrigan hill holds up.