Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: theskull1 on June 13, 2013, 02:24:53 PM
Agree with Milltown ...get the police involved. Thugs should not be protected in the GAA

What about RayM, not too many backing him Skull when it came to the crunch including our saviours at Executive..................................

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on June 13, 2013, 07:09:43 PM
Agree with Milltown ...get the police involved. Thugs should not be protected in the GAA

What about RayM, not too many backing him Skull when it came to the crunch including our saviours at Executive..................................

But the thing is the club was given certain bans players were given suspensions and it was dealt with, in between that he was shafted by the Ulster appeal
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ManInBlackandGreen

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2013, 08:09:46 PM

But the thing is the club was given certain bans players were given suspensions and it was dealt with, in between that he was shafted by the Ulster appeal

No No MR2 you surprise me, he was shafted by the knights at UC, but colleagues and witnesses shit the togs when it came to police, so the tight knit GAA family scatterred to the 4 winds when it came to the cops!! As probably would some of yours if the shoe was on the other >:(

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ManInBlackandGreen on June 13, 2013, 08:57:11 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2013, 08:09:46 PM

No No MR2 you surprise me, he was shafted by the knights at UC, but colleagues and witnesses shit the togs when it came to police, so the tight knit GAA family scatterred to the 4 winds when it came to the cops!! As probably would some of yours if the shoe was on the other >:(

I'd have no problems with going to the peelers, yeah possibly there are ones who'd say no to the police
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Young Brendan has ended up with 3 fractures 2 plates 4 screws and some bands later after his jaw and teeth are back in the right place.

Hopefully this thug won't be allowed back on the pitch again

glens abu

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 13, 2013, 10:55:18 PM
Young Brendan has ended up with 3 fractures 2 plates 4 screws and some bands later after his jaw and teeth are back in the right place.

Hopefully this thug won't be allowed back on the pitch again

Absolutely disgusting,no room for thugs like that in any sport.Hope the young lad makes a full recovery and continues to enjoy our great games.

theskull1

More people need to speak up and say that taking such measures is the right thing to do...over time positions will change.

Trampish behaviour like this is sickening

I'd need the go back to when Ray got roughed up to see what was being said here at that time but my memory is of one of similar reaction
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

Several clubs in the past have been known to run amile when police are involved. It's something that has always sickened me. Just because you're on a football field doesn't make you exempt from the law.

theskull1

Yeah...getting proper justice needs to be the consideration. Yes that involves the police which some people have hang ups about, but they need to get over that and think about what's right
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

aontroim abu

Although I don't know about this incident, the thoughts of it disgust me. People don't play our national games with the the intention of ending up in hospital or worse. MR2 you're right about the shafting, skull1 you're tight too, as is mibag. However I would like to remind you that the incident involving RM isn't over, and this has been confirmed by him, the boy who threw the first punch that day was up in court last week, pleaded not guilty, looks like it will be up in court later this year. This is the only reckoning these people will listen to

Milltown Row2

Quote from: aontroim abu on June 14, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Although I don't know about this incident, the thoughts of it disgust me. People don't play our national games with the the intention of ending up in hospital or worse. MR2 you're right about the shafting, skull1 you're tight too, as is mibag. However I would like to remind you that the incident involving RM isn't over, and this has been confirmed by him, the boy who threw the first punch that day was up in court last week, pleaded not guilty, looks like it will be up in court later this year. This is the only reckoning these people will listen to

Good to hear that he was up in court, hopefully he'll get what he deserves

Corkey22

Total disgrace that people should have to worry about getting their jaw broke when going to play a game of football. If it isn't dealt with properly, then it is more likely to put off boys like Bradley who actually want to play the game, and keep the fella who done it and similar people in our game as they can get away with it. Does anybody know what exactly happened in it? Off the ball slap?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Corkey22 on June 14, 2013, 11:26:03 AM
Total disgrace that people should have to worry about getting their jaw broke when going to play a game of football. If it isn't dealt with properly, then it is more likely to put off boys like Bradley who actually want to play the game, and keep the fella who done it and similar people in our game as they can get away with it. Does anybody know what exactly happened in it? Off the ball slap?

That would be some slap!! Popeye couldn't slap ya that hard that you end up with a broken jaw in 3 places FFS

north aontroim gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 14, 2013, 11:38:29 AM
Quote from: Corkey22 on June 14, 2013, 11:26:03 AM

That would be some slap!! Popeye couldn't slap ya that hard that you end up with a broken jaw in 3 places FFS

I'm sure and I'd say you are too that he wasn't being literal.

manballandall

From speaking to someone who was there as I wasnt there myself....brendan was playing well and the boy was at the usual stuff backs be at but at this point he kicked out at brendan at which point Brendan pusehed him away and the guy stroke out (from behind too im led to believe).

That is what i heard but again i wasnt there