Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manballandall

manballandall

Must be plenty of money around the malone club. Is this the same guy who was interviewed for galls job last year?

curious

galls interview ? - yes, same guy and from what I heard from a source, he was not impressed with either the process and its quality

manballandall

Most people aren't impressed when they don't get selected.

manballandall

I think st galls made a great selection in their current management. Football anyway

DearyMe

Fair play to Des Jennings- good to see him getting his chance at actually managing. Is he alone?
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

bannside

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

curious

no doubt Bishop will get expect to get  better resource support from St. Brigid's than was the case at Saint Galls. Isin't that the reason the All Ireland winning management team stood down last year

manballandall

I think you'll find that the management got everything they asked of the committee and even got some stuff the committee were never asked for. But you know that as much as me ;). Old ground anyway, st galls have a good management team in place now and are going well. St brigids need some spirtual intervention to help them push st galls so maybe bishop can provide that if nothing else

DearyMe

I see St.Galls are getting a wee touch on the Antrim County Guestbook!!! ;D
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

glens abu

Good luck to St.Galls on Sunday,look forward to them having another go at Cross.

Rasharkin Gael

Kevin Kidd new St Comgalls manager. Peter McKeever with St St Teresa's. Is the Des Jennings with Brigids the same one as used to work in SINI?

manballandall

Thats the same boy...sports psychology his background i believe