Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

manballandall

Very good HS, good to see you taken an interest in me but you should know not to believe everything you read   ;)

Saffrongael

Quote from: manballandall on April 24, 2012, 03:34:57 PM
I'd say the rock bar have received more than that from him in the past lot of months....if he had spent it in his own club then they would be able to pay for it ?

He was barred from the Galls club for a period.
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

manballandall

Wasn't aware of that, what was that for?.
Seem to be taken this a bit personal HS.  And what did you mean by mickey mc neill?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: hardstation link=topic ::)=21.msg1104684#msg1104684 date=1335281552
Whatever you say. You try and keep up with your own lies then please.

Quote from: manballandall on April 24, 2012, 04:15:32 PM
Aye but HS that is where you and a few others have fallen foul of the assumption that I am a St Galls man. I never once said I was.
::)

Funny as fcuk, noticed he had galls as club!! School boy error. Bit like that other nob who says hes from bredagh!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

saffron89

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 24, 2012, 06:53:45 PM
Quote from: hardstation link=topic ::)=21.msg1104684#msg1104684 date=1335281552
Whatever you say. You try and keep up with your own lies then please.

Quote from: manballandall on April 24, 2012, 04:15:32 PM
Aye but HS that is where you and a few others have fallen foul of the assumption that I am a St Galls man. I never once said I was.
::)

Funny as fcuk, noticed he had galls as club!! School boy error. Bit like that other nob who says hes from bredagh!!

i certainly would hope you aren't referring to a down legend like myself. :o  Am a bredagh man, but have been at another club.  I certainly wouldn't like to be lumped into the same bracket has that clampet above i.e. St Galls bracket. :P

Milltown Row2

The amount of wum's that come on claiming to be from one club and clearly not is ridiculous!! Im from this club now but was from another  :o Im from Down but support antrim. I go to Gall's hurling matches  ;D ;D

If your embarrased about you're own club then that's fine, dont bother embarrassing some other club ya eejit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

Quote from: hardstation on April 24, 2012, 11:48:06 AM
Got a bad injury - some fella in St. Galls made a hames of his insurance forms - club washed their hands of it - he ended up having to fork out 2 and a half grand.

Completely scandalous if you ask me.

That's badly handled. Can the GPA be of no assistance in a case like this?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

manballandall

And you're not taken this personally HS? Ummm. And all after only hearing one side of the story. Surprising or is it?

manballandall

So st galls need to catch a f**king grip because of what exactly? Something you heard? Thought being a GAA man you'd wait to hear both sides of story before having a pop at another club. Think you need to catch yourself on
I never said I wasn't.

manballandall

I don't know it tbh but always 2 sides to every story but the same way you wouldn't comment on the wing rumour until you knew the facts I will wait to hear both sides of the story before given my opinion. Just a thought

manballandall

Wow. And you're not taking this personally. Right. As you well know there is always 2 sides to every story and I was merely pointing that out because to date we have only heard one side of the story and that was from the person who is feeling aggrieved. Just thought it might be wise to hear both sides before having a snipe at another club. You clearly don't agree which is your perogative but no point getting urself wound up over it. To make a statement like"st galls need to catch a f**king grip" based purely on hear say and without hearing both sides of the story is a bit premature and cheap. But that is just my opinion. Sorry if that annoys you HS. Mind that blood pressure. The rock bar comment was a little joke, something you seem too wound up to appreciate. Me thinks you maybe have a soft spot for the person in question which is admireable and sweet but don't let it cloud your judgement.

DearyMe

Ok, try this one - was chattin to a galls man this morning.
The other side of the story might look a bit like this.  It seems this is linked MM comments also i.e the bit about him 'thinking' their manager resigned.  Did he really?

You cant claim an injury in a match, if your club have not been informed the match is taking place!!!

Will ask about the M.Mc Neil thing.
Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot, but make it hot by striking!

manballandall

Don't think I have said anything wrong since joining the board. And for what its worth if it does inspire that everything that has been said is true then, dare I say it, I will totally agree with you but as I said it is from experience that there is always 2 sides to the story. Sometimes they are the same and sometimes they are different but still always 2 sides. Until I hear both though I will hold my opinions back. And it seems already that Dearyme might have heard another story already which backs up my point.

NAG1

Quote from: DearyMe on April 25, 2012, 10:03:36 AM
Ok, try this one - was chattin to a galls man this morning.
The other side of the story might look a bit like this.  It seems this is linked MM comments also i.e the bit about him 'thinking' their manager resigned.  Did he really?

You cant claim an injury in a match, if your club have not been informed the match is taking place!!!

Will ask about the M.Mc Neil thing.

If this is the case the insurance would not pay out because the match would not have been officially sanctioned by the club and therefore not covered by insurance.