China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 02:12:58 PM
So where in that am I telling my GP friend what to do in his practise? I shared it with him as a close friend and colleague to get his opinion and I was shocked that he wasn't prepared to consider it, he was happy to do what many other GPs are doing, send you home to fend for yourself.

Again, here you are, castigating your supposed friend who is a GP for not taking your advice and for offering their patients inadequate care.

If you're a doctor yourself, then state that. At least then your opinion would come attached with some level of credibility.

Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 02:12:58 PM
I never at any point have said I am anti vaxx, and thats where you have made more shit up in your head. I am certainly very hesitant in taking a vaccine that has to many reported side effects, ways to many by comparison to the other vaccines. for example the tetanus inject has had only 58 reported side effects since it was put into the market, this vaccine has had thousands of reported side effects, way above what would normally be accepted and normally with high incidence of reporting would have been pulled for further testing, but has not. WHY? I will take it in the future when I am reassured more about it with reliable data that will be shared for a number of independent sources. If your under 50 you do not need to take this vaccine, unless you are obese, or have an underlying health condition.  The argument that you had to take it to protect others is now defunct as there is countless evidence of high vaccinations that are making no difference to transmission rates to the general public. I am the main carer for my mother who is 86, I made sure she got vaccinated, the evidence is clear that she is in the very high risk category and the risks of not taking it vastly out way the risk of taking it ie stroke etc.

the more information that becomes available the more i will read. And trust me, I read alot on both fronts. So do yourself a favour and do not presume to know me.

Thousands of reported side effects? Really?

How do they compare to the effects of covid?

Regardless of breakthrough infections and your alleged worthlessness in decreasing transmission, the vaccines ARE protecting against serious illness and death across all age groups. That alone makes it worth taking.

armaghniac

Quote from: SHEEDY on December 22, 2021, 02:20:56 PM
3231 cases reported in the 6 counties today

Last 7 days in Belfast and places around like Lisburn are up 50% on the previous week. Newry is actually marginally down over that timescale, which makes a pleasant change.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2021, 02:33:53 PM

Was chatting to one of the main bosses in a regional hospital trust yesterday, he said that so far, they are finding this variant is not lasting long with illness, the length of hospital time is far shorter if you go in with this.

I suppose it could be a number of reasons as to why that is, different variant, better understanding of it, and learning from previous mistakes.

One reason for more cases is that this variant can get you even if you are vaccinated or have had Covid, but most of these people will not get a bad dose. But there is also a better understanding of treatment now than in March 2020.
It had better be less serious, otherwise the rapid increase in cases will cause big problems.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Armagh18

Closing night clubs apparently in the North. Could be worse.

imtommygunn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2021, 02:33:53 PM
Quote from: SHEEDY on December 22, 2021, 02:20:56 PM
3231 cases reported in the 6 counties today

Was chatting to one of the main bosses in a regional hospital trust yesterday, he said that so far, they are finding this variant is not lasting long with illness, the length of hospital time is far shorter if you go in with this.

I suppose it could be a number of reasons as to why that is, different variant, better understanding of it, and learning from previous mistakes.

Hopefully it will become just another sickness with no lasting issues. But I'll continue to be careful and follow the science, not Karen ;)

That is how I think it is too. The thing that government etc etc need to be careful of, which is fair enough, is the sheer weight of numbers if more contagious so even if less people get hospitalised etc did more get it then numbers could cause issues soon enough. Statistics do seem to be something that evade a lot of people would be once conclusion that can be drawn from this pandemic...

Eire90

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2021, 11:53:58 AM
Quote from: Thastheball on December 22, 2021, 11:19:17 AM
"We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712?fbclid=IwAR0PBopeXqTPoa4u0_pIrnag3v6ufEyG6NmGSQUobrFY9lBqmapESH0_Gtk 

The more common side effects of ibuprofen are:
stomach pain.
heartburn.
nausea.
vomiting.
gas.
constipation.
diarrhea.

And more, but we still stake them

but people are not being forced to take all of those people are not being threatened to take them we dont have pat kenny or tony blair going on tv to tell people to take them or else  people dont need to take them to access services  are people being threaten to take ibprofen do we see a massive media campaign telling people to take ibuprofen  do we see people being threatened with jail if they do not take ibrpofen also ibprofen was probably tested on for years.We dont see tds in the dail threatening to starve those that dont take ibprofen

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on December 22, 2021, 07:54:20 PM
"We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination."

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712?fbclid=IwAR0PBopeXqTPoa4u0_pIrnag3v6ufEyG6NmGSQUobrFY9lBqmapESH0_Gtk 

stomach pain.
heartburn.
nausea.
vomiting.
gas.
constipation.
diarrhea.

but people are not being forced to take all of those people are not being threatened to take them we dont have pat kenny or tony blair going on tv to tell people to take them or else  people dont need to take them to access services  are people being threaten to take ibprofen do we see a massive media campaign telling people to take ibuprofen  do we see people being threatened with jail if they do not take ibrpofen also ibprofen was probably tested on for years.

Never threatened to take the vaccine never forced either, it's my choice. Your choice not too, no one has threatened me to wear a seatbelt but I do, if I don't there's consequences, like death and prosecution.

There are ads telling me the benefits of seatbelt use also. You like to talk shite and no one stops you either that's ok.

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 22, 2021, 08:00:45 PM
Quote from: Eire90 on December 22, 2021, 07:54:20 PM

stomach pain.
heartburn.
nausea.
vomiting.
gas.
constipation.
diarrhea.

but people are not being forced to take all of those people are not being threatened to take them we dont have pat kenny or tony blair going on tv to tell people to take them or else  people dont need to take them to access services  are people being threaten to take ibprofen do we see a massive media campaign telling people to take ibuprofen  do we see people being threatened with jail if they do not take ibrpofen also ibprofen was probably tested on for years.

Never threatened to take the vaccine never forced either, it's my choice. Your choice not too, no one has threatened me to wear a seatbelt but I do, if I don't there's consequences, like death and prosecution.

There are ads telling me the benefits of seatbelt use also. You like to talk shite and no one stops you either that's ok.

a seatbelt is not a medical procedure that can effect your internal system like a vaccine you can take a seatbelt off you cant take the vaccine back out if lisa shaw and others cant simply take the vacccine back out of them.  like you can take a seatbelt off you cant mandate something that has lethal side effects even if its rare.

Milltown Row2

Tell me when you were threatened and forced please, cause that's bullshite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Eire90

people in austria being threaten with imprisonment if they dont get vaccinated in america people being threaten with losing their jobs you think its not out the realm of possibility it wont come here  irish senators threatening to starve people people in the media calling for people to starve.

Gabriel_Hurl

somebodies mammy needs to take the laptop away again

thebigfella

Quote from: Eire90 on December 22, 2021, 08:23:35 PM
people in austria being threaten with imprisonment if they dont get vaccinated in america people being threaten with losing their jobs you think its not out the realm of possibility it wont come here  irish senators threatening to starve people people in the media calling for people to starve.

Are you anti-punctuation too?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Eire90 on December 22, 2021, 08:23:35 PM

Ok I'll ask you again when were you threatened or forced? If you haven't got a proper answer then stop spreading shite

lenny

Quote from: highorlow on December 21, 2021, 07:54:56 PM
Does anyone know the official death tally from this whole thing?

What's the excess deaths globally?

What does it take to become an official 'pandemic'?

How many people in the world today died FROM hunger?

I've looked back at your posts and oddly enough I don't see any posts pre pandemic where you express deep concern about people dying from hunger. It makes me think your concern expressed in such a selfless way is actually a selfish concern and more about a few small restrictions placed on you.

From the Bunker

Quote from: highorlow on December 21, 2021, 07:54:56 PM
Does anyone know the official death tally from this whole thing?

What's the excess deaths globally?

What does it take to become an official 'pandemic'?

How many people in the world today died FROM hunger?

highorlow we live in a new world where Covid is the only thing that matters.

Every Covid death outranks every other death.

The Narrative is set, and anyone speaking outside of this is ridiculed, belittled and pigeoned holed into stereo-type categories such as having far-right beliefs.

It's now an obsession, a sort of religion.

I'd stay away from forums such as this. Most on here are now controlled by a higher source. They get their instruction from Big Pharma, Governments and MSM.

It's been a long time since they looked outside of these for answers.

They place their trust in the pillars of society, similar in the same way that Soldiers in the front line did in World War One.

Dire Ear