China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: Sportacus on December 13, 2021, 07:30:06 PM
Last weekend - Got my booster, no big deal.  Used my covid passport in a restaurant, no big deal. Wore my mask in the supermarket, no big deal.  Very happy to play a small part in taking the weight off the nurses and doctors on the frontline.  Truly can't understand why some people can't make the effort.

You're being oppressed and you don't realize it.

Apparently...

Think there's something in there about sheep as well.

seafoid

I wonder how far away we are from lockdown

From the Bunker

Quote from: seafoid on December 13, 2021, 07:52:29 PM
I wonder how far away we are from lockdown

Schools in the Republic will be closed earlier than planned on Friday for the Christmas Holidays. Every other restriction will be like putting a Band-Aid on a Puncture. And that includes what is now the nearest thing to a cocktail of Vaccinations which can be from different manufacturers. The newest rule being you can take a booster 3 months from your last shot.

lenny

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 13, 2021, 04:39:56 PM
Am waiting for Unicron and Galvatron to turn up. Then am getting really worried!! 🤔

Reports from Denmark are that the cases of omicron are doubling every 1.8 days which is way, way faster than Delta. What's much worse is that the numbers being hospitalised are also higher than for delta. Even among younger people. Extremely worrying.

JoG2

The amount of Irish folk reading, listening to siding with the right wing these days is very surprising. They really are making hay (someone on here predicted as much at the start of the pandemic)

Sportacus

Quote from: J70 on December 13, 2021, 07:45:41 PM
Quote from: Sportacus on December 13, 2021, 07:30:06 PM
Last weekend - Got my booster, no big deal.  Used my covid passport in a restaurant, no big deal. Wore my mask in the supermarket, no big deal.  Very happy to play a small part in taking the weight off the nurses and doctors on the frontline.  Truly can't understand why some people can't make the effort.

You're being oppressed and you don't realize it.

Apparently...

Think there's something in there about sheep as well.
I don't feel in the least oppressed.  Making all my own decisions based on as much evidence as I can source (excluding the eejits), so no sheep angle either. 

RadioGAAGAA

Am waiting for Unicron and Galvatron to turn up. Then am getting really worried!! 🤔

No way man

ALL HAIL MEGATRON!!!!
i usse an speelchekor

Wildweasel74

After most of the country vaccinated, are the hospital admissions and deaths not way down to this time last year.?thr news constantly talks about the amount of people who getting Covid which is to be expected with opening up, but I don't hear as much about the admission / death rate, which seemed to be the 2nd line of every news bulletin last year.

From the Bunker

Quote from: lenny on December 13, 2021, 08:15:00 PM

Reports from Denmark are that the cases of omicron are doubling every 1.8 days which is way, way faster than Delta. What's much worse is that the numbers being hospitalised are also higher than for delta. Even among younger people. Extremely worrying.

It's been a while since I worried about the virus itself! Probably May 2020 was the last time. Working out amongst people all through the pandemic was a God send. Meeting people with so much fear. Day by day being fed a new fear. Anyone losing the fear being loaded by guilt. Anyone losing the guilt being ostracised by Covid pass restrictions. And then just with out and out Blackmail. There is always some new emotion invented around the corner to keep us in our place.

Wildweasel74

On another no, if there was no Covid, Dup. Sinn Fein would Nolan be put if a job with nothing to stir us all up against each other.

RadioGAAGAA

https://brownstone.org/articles/79-research-studies-affirm-naturally-acquired-immunity-to-covid-19-documented-linked-and-quoted/

QuoteWe should not force COVID vaccines on anyone when the evidence shows that naturally acquired immunity is equal to or more robust and superior to existing vaccines.

Literally no one, zero, nada, zilch of anyone with a double digit IQ is surprised that recovering from the actual infection will grant you better immunity than recovering from a partially simulated equivalent.

Did Paul Elias Alexander actually power up all 3 of his brain cells before typing that pish?

The evidence clearly and unequivocally shows that acquiring natural immunity comes at a death rate somewhere between 10 and 100 times higher than the vaccine alternative. Possibly even more than 100 times higher as the hospitals would utterly collapse and even otherwise curable cases would die.

Some people are just so f**king retarded they are beyond help.
i usse an speelchekor

Wildweasel74

Fear, u guys should be used to it with all the all-Irelands you lose, you have a fear of winning.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on December 13, 2021, 08:44:02 PM
After most of the country vaccinated, are the hospital admissions and deaths not way down to this time last year.?thr news constantly talks about the amount of people who getting Covid which is to be expected with opening up, but I don't hear as much about the admission / death rate, which seemed to be the 2nd line of every news bulletin last year.

The admission rate is away down relative to the numbers contracting the virus.

Pretty sure the absolute rate was down too as of a couple of weeks ago.

Where we are in a few weeks time unfortunately is once again the concern.
i usse an speelchekor