China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskull1

I think this is worth a listen if only to test your beliefs on this whole topic and see if you can steelman those that don't share your position. We're all susceptible to confirmation bias so it's important to put our beliefs to the test to see how they hold up.

Covid: The Path not Taken - DarkHorse Podcast with Dr. Peter McCullough

https://youtu.be/-zg1j7Zquoc

Peter McCullough is the most peer reviewed, highly published cardiologist in America. He came out early on & spoke to Congress in regards to early treatment verses just sending people home until they couldn't breathe & needed ventilated. He was treating with off lable drugs like zinc, zithromax, vitamin iv's, hydroxichloriquin, monoclonal antibodies, a nebulized steriod etc. He felt that drs needed to treat right away to support the recovery instead of waiting like Fauci/CDC mandated. He has been excoriated for believing in early treatment. One has to wonder why early treatment protocols at home have never been attempted  :-\

Timestamps:
00:00 Introductions
01:42 Doctors as scientists
05:36 How dangerous is COVID and risk stratification
07:45 Vaccinating children and catching COVID twice
14:30 What could have been different?
15:31 Deaths from v and mandates
24:06 Non fatal reactions
28:04 Myocarditis in young patients
36:10 Why are we vaccinating children?
39:47 Nuremberg ethics, Helsinki, Tuskegee
44:45 Treating COVID
52:10 Inverse of the right thing to do
01:03:58 No unique research protocol
01:07:50 Paper based on VAERS data pulled
01:13:06 Wrap up

It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

imtommygunn

What qualifies as a death from the vaccine? Is there a universal or standard way of recording this?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Thastheball on December 11, 2021, 02:04:56 PM
Skull, I have been following this guy for quite a while. Your wasting your time with some of the posters on here.  Actually had a conversation with a friend who is a GP, sent a video link to him as well. I was shocked at his response to one of the top men in the world. My first thoughts how much r getting paid per vaccine injection. Follow the money

So the governments want their economies to collapse to make money for pharmaceutical companies?;
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Skull, I have been following this guy for quite a while. Your wasting your time with some of the posters on here.  Actually had a conversation with a friend who is a GP, sent a video link to him as well. I was shocked at his response to one of the top men in the world. My first thoughts how much r getting paid per vaccine injection. Follow the money

You think gps get money for people getting the vaccine?

J70

What about all the other "top men in the world"?

Are YOU a medical doctor?

I'm sure your friend, the GP, was impressed with your education attempts.

thebigfella

Your friend is probably sick of morons such as yourself looking at or sending him these videos thinking that they are having a conversation with their peer ::)

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Thastheball on December 11, 2021, 02:33:02 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2021, 02:12:15 PM

You think gps get money for people getting the vaccine?

You didn't know they get paid for administering the injection?

They haven't been doing much lately, they might as well do something.

So do big pharmaceutical companies run the world wide governments?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

JoG2

Why are some still engaging with this Tyrone clown? On his 4th / 5th account on this thread at this stage. A screw is loose. He DOESN'T CARE what you have to say.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JoG2 on December 11, 2021, 04:43:45 PM
Why are some still engaging with this Tyrone clown? On his 4th / 5th account on this thread at this stage. A screw is loose. He DOESN'T CARE what you have to say.
Im guessing his 7th attempt at this board

J70

Didn't realize that. Haven't been keeping track!

imtommygunn

Him and his GP "mate" who's taking a bung ;D

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2021, 05:49:30 PM

And his mate that works as a chemist

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 11, 2021, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 11, 2021, 05:49:30 PM

And his mate that works as a chemist
Chemical Engineer it was. He had the case all sewn up too. Follow the money MR. Are Big Pharma being controlled by a shadowy organisation like the Bilderberg Group or is it Big Pharma pulling the strings to collapse the world economy so they can control us and fill us full of expensive vaccines? I can never remember who is in charge.