China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 10:28:57 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 10, 2021, 10:09:31 AM
The narrative always changes and agree now they are saying when all over 70s in February are vaccinated we will need to go through until at least the end of March even though deaths wil drop by over 90%
Underfunded NHS for 10 years. 25% less beds than 10 years ago. Why are they not getting skated over this?
When the reduction of deaths drop that much and hospital admissions drop so much what else can be done?
Surely the younger cohort off below 50s getting it really can't be helped and is of no real concern?
If we are going to lock people of for fear of dying at a low percentage we may stop living

Things will naturally open up, the 'opposition' will say it's safe and we'll move on, people will ask for an exit strategy and while goal posts have been moved in the past the vaccine leaves them with no other position other than back to normality..

The only concern for me is people think that getting it under the age of 50 is grand, just because the odds are so slim, we know nothing of the after affects of Covid, how your body reacts with dealing with a respiratory virus.

I'll be taking the vaccine, I don't want the possibility of catching any virus be it flu or Covid,  my kids are adults and they'll do what they want, as will the wife.

Can't believe we are at the point of coming out of it and people are saying this is some sort of conspiracy to get us to stay in, ruin the economy, create more mental health issues, just so a Pharmaceutical company can make money!!

And what we know of the after effects or side effects of the vaccine that you demand people to take?

Another complete and utter contradiction from yourself.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

From the Bunker

Quote from: Angelo on January 10, 2021, 11:04:52 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 10, 2021, 10:28:57 AM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 10, 2021, 10:09:31 AM
The narrative always changes and agree now they are saying when all over 70s in February are vaccinated we will need to go through until at least the end of March even though deaths wil drop by over 90%
Underfunded NHS for 10 years. 25% less beds than 10 years ago. Why are they not getting skated over this?
When the reduction of deaths drop that much and hospital admissions drop so much what else can be done?
Surely the younger cohort off below 50s getting it really can't be helped and is of no real concern?
If we are going to lock people of for fear of dying at a low percentage we may stop living

Things will naturally open up, the 'opposition' will say it's safe and we'll move on, people will ask for an exit strategy and while goal posts have been moved in the past the vaccine leaves them with no other position other than back to normality..

The only concern for me is people think that getting it under the age of 50 is grand, just because the odds are so slim, we know nothing of the after affects of Covid, how your body reacts with dealing with a respiratory virus.

I'll be taking the vaccine, I don't want the possibility of catching any virus be it flu or Covid,  my kids are adults and they'll do what they want, as will the wife.

Can't believe we are at the point of coming out of it and people are saying this is some sort of conspiracy to get us to stay in, ruin the economy, create more mental health issues, just so a Pharmaceutical company can make money!!

And what we know of the after effects or side effects of the vaccine that you demand people to take?

Another complete and utter contradiction from yourself.

Checkmate!

Milltown Row2

What have I said that I know?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Rossfan

To paraphrase an ex Party leader in the 26..
It's either the WHO's way or Angelo's way.
170+ Governments have to decide.

Meanwhile back in the real World
https://m.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/hospitals-tackle-weekend-from-hell-as-covid-19-influx-looms-large-39951620.html
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: Angelo on January 10, 2021, 11:04:52 AM

If you are expected to live at least the next ten years, in your world of minimal vaccinations, that means you will contract this at some point.

So, in reality what you are asking is "are any side effects of the vaccine less than any side effects of getting full covid?"

i usse an speelchekor

Cunny Funt

Weekly update for ROI. We may have reached the peak on our weekly case number but are a few weeks off before the hospital numbers become stable.

Cases 45,770* (30,011 more than last week)
Reported Deaths 87 (30 more than last week)

*that number includes roughly 8 to 10,000 backlog cases.

In hospital: 1,452. ( 767 more than a week ago)
In ICU: 125 ( 63 more than a week ago)

imtommygunn

Shit last week has basically doubled the hospital numbers in the south :(

Smurfy123

Brutal numbers Cunny
Surely close to the turn in cases?
So bad

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 10, 2021, 07:05:15 PM
Brutal numbers Cunny
Surely close to the turn in cases?
So bad

We probably have, had a big backlog clearance this week so should have a weekly decrease this day week on cases. Hospital numbers will continue to rise and we'll likely have over 2000 by next Sunday.

Mikhail Prokhorov

the virus will soon run out of people to infect so only then will the numbers decrease :(

general_lee

A number of hospitals getting her tight in the north

imtommygunn

The weekly positive cases up north are down and hospital occupancy not as bad as it was earlier in the week. Still horrendous numbers though. I can't work out the numbers in inpatients. Their stats don't line up with the daily reporting. Following daily suggests 200+ more hospital cases this week but graphs don't say that.

Any which way surely numbers have to start dropping soon. Surely...

On the brief number of times I have left the house there doesn't appear to be much lockdown stuck to up north. It is definitely nothing like March last year.

Be minimum a few weeks of hospitals getting it tight I imagine :( If we are growing at 200 or so a week in hospital cases we'll be out of space soon and god knows what the ventilator scenario is.

FermGael

Quote from: general_lee on January 10, 2021, 08:10:23 PM
A number of hospitals getting her tight in the north

When will the language change from the NHS "will be overwhelmed" to the NHS "IS overwhelmed "
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

Capt Pat

Quote from: BennyCake on January 10, 2021, 09:10:20 PM
Something of interest:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F6A6RFDprIs

That clip is from August. If something good was going to happen from it, suerly it would have happened by now.