Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

restorepride

Me ma told me there'd be days like this! Delighted for the players and Gallagher. At least Tír Eoghain scored in the first half this time!

Silver hill

Quote from: Mario on May 01, 2022, 10:24:23 PM
Ha was thinking of you two clowns and your recent posts watching the game. Gallagher is a top tier manager and we are very luck to have him. Glad to see you eating a bit of humble pie

So you predicted today's result and performance?
No one, not even the players and management would have dreamt that they would have put 11 points on Tyrone in Omagh.
Love all these boys jumping out of the woodwork now with their 'I told you so(s)'
🙄

restorepride

Quote from: Silver hill on May 01, 2022, 11:39:35 PM
Quote from: Mario on May 01, 2022, 10:24:23 PM
Ha was thinking of you two clowns and your recent posts watching the game. Gallagher is a top tier manager and we are very luck to have him. Glad to see you eating a bit of humble pie

So you predicted today's result and performance?
No one, not even the players and management would have dreamt that they would have put 11 points on Tyrone in Omagh.
Love all these boys jumping out of the woodwork now with their 'I told you so(s)'
🙄
No - he is just pointing out your stupid childish anti-Gallagher comments.

restorepride

Quote from: Silver hill on May 01, 2022, 10:20:42 PM
Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on May 01, 2022, 10:13:59 PM
There are occasions where I am happy to admit I know f**k all about football.

Today was one such occasion.

Me too!

Serious performance today. Congratulations to the players and management. Perfectly drilled and executed. I wasn't a fan but cannot argue with the real progress we have now made in championship now under Rory Gallagher
Above is humble pie - eat your fill, you deserve it! Come to think of it, McFaul wasn't missed at all.

lenny

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 01, 2022, 08:52:59 PM
Fair play to Derry and heartiest congrats to all the Derry posters on here and there are many. Admittedly, from a Tyrone perspective I did expect a really tight game with Tyrone winning down the stretch but never imagined this.

Despite a poor Tyrone performance, Derry were much superior in all aspects of the game - fitness, tactically, energy, endeavour etc....fully merited their victory. Gallagher had his homework done and the stories of the players getting flogged at training and doing tortuous running sessions all came to pass as they were on a different level in those facets.

Sometimes it can be difficult to put a team away when you lack experience but Derry were ruthless and in total control from the penalty goal, easily seeing the game out and if they had of wanted could probably got another goal or two.

Now the question is - can they back it up next day out. If they can reproduce that level again, then Derry will be about for the next 8/10 weeks for sure.

Tyrone now have the difficult back door route which has a few big hitters in it. Did I read somewhere that both teams will still have to win 4 more games each to get to AI final.

Well done again Derry men

Thanks for that. Great performance from Derry and hopefully they can back it up which won't be easy. Tyrone could still have a big say this year. The big gap to the qualifiers will suit them.

Silver hill

Quote from: restorepride on May 02, 2022, 12:53:33 AM

Me too!

Serious performance today. Congratulations to the players and management. Perfectly drilled and executed. I wasn't a fan but cannot argue with the real progress we have now made in championship now under Rory Gallagher
Above is humble pie - eat your fill, you deserve it! Come to think of it, McFaul wasn't missed at all.

Ok Master, I bow down to your superior football knowledge.

restorepride

Quote from: Silver hill on May 02, 2022, 09:42:11 AM
Quote from: restorepride on May 02, 2022, 12:53:33 AM

Me too!

Ok Master, I bow down to your superior football knowledge.
😩

Mikhailov

Quote from: restorepride on May 01, 2022, 10:42:56 PM
Fair play to Derry and heartiest congrats to all the Derry posters on here and there are many. Admittedly, from a Tyrone perspective I did expect a really tight game with Tyrone winning down the stretch but never imagined this.

Despite a poor Tyrone performance, Derry were much superior in all aspects of the game - fitness, tactically, energy, endeavour etc....fully merited their victory. Gallagher had his homework done and the stories of the players getting flogged at training and doing tortuous running sessions all came to pass as they were on a different level in those facets.

Sometimes it can be difficult to put a team away when you lack experience but Derry were ruthless and in total control from the penalty goal, easily seeing the game out and if they had of wanted could probably got another goal or two.

Now the question is - can they back it up next day out. If they can reproduce that level again, then Derry will be about for the next 8/10 weeks for sure.

Tyrone now have the difficult back door route which has a few big hitters in it. Did I read somewhere that both teams will still have to win 4 more games each to get to AI final.

Tyrone were poor because Derry we so good today, none of your excuses please. Now the question is? Now the questions are - will Tyrone appeal the cards and, judging by his RTÉ interview, does Fergal Logan need a bra?!!!

What excuses did I use, I fully complimented Derry on their victory and praised them in all facets of the game. I also stated they fully deserved their victory
I didn't take a policy of personal abuse against an opponent either - a disgraceful comment you make there.

restorepride

Just a practical solution - did you watch his Sunday Game interview? Will Tyrone appeal the cards, do you think?

Will it ever end

I think you'd be well served copping yourself on with comments like those.

Silver hill

Quote from: Mikhailov on May 02, 2022, 03:04:01 PM

Tyrone were poor because Derry we so good today, none of your excuses please. Now the question is? Now the questions are - will Tyrone appeal the cards and, judging by his RTÉ interview, does Fergal Logan need a bra?!!!

What excuses did I use, I fully complimented Derry on their victory and praised them in all facets of the game. I also stated they fully deserved their victory
I didn't take a policy of personal abuse against an opponent either - a disgraceful comment you make there.

Very poor comment. Crass.

restorepride

Quote from: Silver hill on May 02, 2022, 03:52:12 PM
Quote from: Mikhailov on May 02, 2022, 03:04:01 PM

Very poor comment. Crass.
Ok, master. I bow to your superior knowledge of fashion and humour.

JoG2

Just watched a recording of the game there. Our boys completely dominated from start to finish. The running with and without the ball was exceptional. The decision making was top drawer, played early when it was on and were patient when it wasn't.
Serious power and pace all over the field. McKindless, Doherty's etc all brilliant, but Conor Glass for me just shaded motm. A Rolls Royce of a midfielder.

redzone

What do yous Derrys lad make off what happened with Gallagher in Fermanagh that time he got the road

JoG2

Quote from: redzone on May 02, 2022, 07:16:52 PM
What do yous Derrys lad make off what happened with Gallagher in Fermanagh that time he got the road

No comment at all on the game ye gossiping hoor?