?

?
10 (50%)
?
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

restorepride

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 17, 2022, 08:01:08 PM
Is saying this is a f**king joke classed as abuse of a official, I may be in trouble given about about my company office practices sometimes.
Some officials decide to take it personally, those who have actually played the game at a high level know not to. In the last few years I have noticed an arrogance with many officials - "mightier than thou" approach. Dangerous mindset. Just ask the clergy!!

screenexile

Is saying this is a f**king joke classed as abuse of a official, I may be in trouble given about about my company office practices sometimes.

Had to be more said than that!

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: screenexile on March 17, 2022, 11:40:04 PM

Yes, clearly worse than gough has ever heard before.

I think it's a very poor attempt by gough to deflect from other incident in the game.

restorepride

Quote from: Champion The Wonder Horse on March 17, 2022, 11:57:06 PM

I think it's a very poor attempt by gough to deflect from other incident in the game.
Exactly. And who enjoyed, with dramatic pomp, flashing 5 reds in Armagh? Dangerous arrogance.

JoG2

From the moment the ref flashed Shane that 2nd yellow to now has been a bit of a needless sh!t show. A real uphill battle on Sunday, but I'd say the team will be setup well. Galway have been shipping some hefty scores, so you never know. A good result on Sunday would be some confidence booster. Pitch should be in good condition with the recent weather

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

It was a bad decision but the coverage of it on social media makes us look like a pile of whingers, it's a league match he's hardly missing AIF.

JoG2

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 18, 2022, 09:59:38 AM
It was a bad decision but the coverage of it on social media makes us look like a pile of whingers, it's a league match he's hardly missing AIF.

It's literally a play off for Div 1 status. And most of the whinging I see and hear is coming from outside the county. If it gives certain officials a gentle nudge in the right direction....

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: JoG2 on March 18, 2022, 10:11:39 AM

It's literally a play off for Div 1 status. And most of the whinging I see and hear is coming from outside the county. If it gives certain officials a gentle nudge in the right direction....

I know it's just getting a tad boring, move on quickly , we are capable of beating Galway and it makes us look weak going back to the sending off

restorepride

No whinging - just calling out an injustice to one of our best and most committed Gaels. "It's a league match" - well spotted, just a very f**king important one!

restorepride

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: restorepride on March 18, 2022, 03:00:28 PM
No whinging - just calling out an injustice to one of our best and most committed Gaels. "It's a league match" - well spotted, just a very f**king important one!

Ach i know all that , just wee bit over hyped, yep hes great lad

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Another fantastic performance by hurlers today , be tough final now with Donegal.
Can footballers still go up? Is it playoff or straight promotion

Wildweasel74

Bad day at the office and we leave it at that. Just too many things malfunctioned all at the same time. Galway will play there reserve team against Roscommon to rest them for league final plus Mayo Early in April. Still nice to finish on a high and beat Meath.

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 20, 2022, 06:44:31 PM
Bad day at the office and we leave it at that. Just too many things malfunctioned all at the same time. Galway will play there reserve team against Roscommon to rest them for league final plus Mayo Early in April. Still nice to finish on a high and beat Meath.

Still progress has been made, Shane McGuigan might have got another few points there today to take bad look off it

Champion The Wonder Horse

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on March 20, 2022, 06:49:57 PM
Quote from: Wildweasel74 on March 20, 2022, 06:44:31 PM

Still progress has been made, Shane McGuigan might have got another few points there today to take bad look off it

Has progress been made though? What do we know now that we didn't seven weeks ago? Are we any closer to competing with Tyrone in the championship than we were this time last year?

IMHO the answer are no, nothing and no. Gallagher's a charlatan.

We were lucky down and cork were both at their lowest ebb ever and Offaly and Clare were poor for div 2. Another short summer awaits.