Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

square_ball

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: square_ball on February 25, 2024, 10:41:16 AMImagine having this clown as captain of your club

https://x.com/gidge11/status/1761550095739175072?s=46

Half of every team are cheating ball bags these days hence why I have lost a lot of interest in football

square_ball

Quote from: JPGJOHNNYG on February 25, 2024, 11:00:30 AM
Quote from: square_ball on February 25, 2024, 10:41:16 AMImagine having this clown as captain of your club

https://x.com/gidge11/status/1761550095739175072?s=46

Half of every team are cheating ball bags these days hence why I have lost a lot of interest in football

That's true enough. Fernandes seems to be up there with the worst of the lot though.

Jeepers Creepers

Injuries forcing Utd back to the same squad they had from the start of the season and we know how that went. Surely there's a young striker in the u-21s who could have got a run out yesterday to try and keep abit of shape to the team?

Armagh18

Look every bit a midtable team with those few injuries. Sunday could be ugly.

That VAR is a scourge on the game.

Milltown Row2

Safe to say Alan is not a big fan of Utd
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Ghost

Antony and Amrabat are diabolical. Rashford walking about like a spoilt child all night.

Real lack of quality all round.

Armagh18

Maino on a couple of minutes and has more class in his big toe than most of that team.

Cunny Funt

Low quality match but a hard earned and deserved win in the end, created the best chances in game and eventually took one. Improvement from the league game in the City ground when lost and conceded two goals.

Quarter final exit looks most likely now after that draw and will do well to avoid a trimming speaking of a trimming it should be at least 2 or 3 goal margin victory for the blue half in the Manchester Derby on Sunday.

snoopdog

Even if utd fluked the FA cup come May, which they won't, ten hag is gone.

Armagh18

Quote from: snoopdog on February 28, 2024, 10:45:58 PMEven if utd fluked the FA cup come May, which they won't, ten hag is gone.
I hope not. Think he'll do well with the improvements going on behind the scenes. The state of the injury list I'd say Pep would even struggle at the minute.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 28, 2024, 09:51:17 PMLow quality match but a hard earned and deserved win in the end, created the best chances in game and eventually took one. Improvement from the league game in the City ground when lost and conceded two goals.

Quarter final exit looks most likely now after that draw and will do well to avoid a trimming speaking of a trimming it should be at least 2 or 3 goal margin victory for the blue half in the Manchester Derby on Sunday.

Liverpool are a mess with injuries at the moment. The Kids stuff will catch up. As bad as Utd are they are streets ahead of Southampton. Plus the game is a home game for Utd.

snoopdog

Quote from: From the Bunker on February 28, 2024, 10:58:57 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on February 28, 2024, 09:51:17 PMLow quality match but a hard earned and deserved win in the end, created the best chances in game and eventually took one. Improvement from the league game in the City ground when lost and conceded two goals.

Liverpool are a mess with injuries at the moment. The Kids stuff will catch up. As bad as Utd are they are streets ahead of Southampton. Plus the game is a home game for Utd.
I wouldn't bet on utd beating anyone. We have our own injury concerns. They have the desire and a manager they want to play for.

NAG1

Quote from: snoopdog on February 29, 2024, 07:59:18 AM
Quote from: From the Bunker on February 28, 2024, 10:58:57 PM

I wouldn't bet on utd beating anyone. We have our own injury concerns. They have the desire and a manager they want to play for.

Here in lies the problem, this group have picked and chosen when they wanted to play and who they wanted to play for, for too long now.

I would imagine that in a the high performance environment that INEOS want to create this attitude will not be tolerated and would be one of the first things addressed.

Total lack of speed in the play, Garnacho being sacrificed over on the left to accommodate Anthony. I know the injuries are there but players out there must start taking a bit of responsibility.

trailer

Times up for Fernandes. His attitude and constant yapping would drive you demented. Play acting rolling around the floor then hoping up a minute later nothing wrong with him. He'll be gone before you can say INEOS.

Interesting no red card for forest when Feilpe grabbed Fernandes by the neck. Same as Cassemiro. Yet another very poor VAR decision.