GAA Discussion > Local GAA Discussion

Galway club Football and Hurling thread

(1/75) > >>

GalwayBayBoy:
The old thread seems not to have survived the transfer so might as well start a new one.

Hurling championship is as follows

Kinvara v Mullagh or Kiltormer
Loughrea v Beagh or Athenry
Portumna v Clarinbridge or Craughwell
Gort v Liam Mellowes or Castlegar

Don't have the latest on the football in front of me so if anyone has it post it up.

GaillimhIarthair:
The Tommy Varden SFC has been whittled down to 16 teams after the exits of Barna, Caherlistrane, Killanin, St Brendanís and Tuam Stars.

The competition will resume on the weekend of July 14/15 when an open draw will pit together the ties.

An Cheathrý Rua, Annaghdown, Caltra, Claregalway, Corofin (holders), Cortoon Shamrocks, Dunmore MacHales, Glenamaddy, Kilkerrin-Clonberne, Killererin, Menlough, Micheŗl Breathnachs, Milltown, Mountbellew-Moylough, NUIG and Salthill-Knocknacarra all remain in the race for outright honours.

upfordematch:
When ane where are tix for Galway v Clare match on sale? I think this will be a defining match for Galway, their first 'real' test! Any thoughts on the team that Ger has picked for this weekend's Laois match?
1.callanan
2.joyce
3.t og regan >:(
4.collins
5.hardi
6.lee
7.dervan ???
8.tierney
9.lynch :o
10.tannion
11.forde :o
12.murray
13.hayes
14.cloonan
15.kerins

mouview:
As you sure this is the team? Heard it wasn't being picked until tonight..

upfordematch:
That's what I heard anyways! I think Ger is still in 'trying out' mode. Come quarter final or even match v Clare , it could be very different.
Anyone know anything about tix for the Banner Bash? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version