Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on January 20, 2022, 08:49:03 PM
Murder inquiry opened, assaulted just after Xmas. Very sad

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

I'd no idea of the nature of this young lads death, I darn't ask, but this is desperate!

God love his family 
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2022, 08:51:29 PM
Quote from: Saffrongael on January 20, 2022, 08:49:03 PM
Murder inquiry opened, assaulted just after Xmas. Very sad

Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!

I'd no idea of the nature of this young lads death, I darn't ask, but this is desperate!

God love his family

Seems to be boxing night/early morning outside the Devenish
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

imtommygunn

That poor family. Probably sitting in hospital from the 27th of December  :(

paddyjohn

Awful news. Tragic for the family & friends.

geezer

toby47

Horrendous news - Awfully sad. RIP.

Two lives ruined.

JimStynes

country bumpkin

A savage blow to a family steeped in our Association....May his good soul Rest in Peace and Mary Queen of the Gael comfort his grief stricken family...

Gold

"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

country bumpkin

Only a friendly,  but Antrim had an easy win over Sligo today.....finished well clear of the Yeats county men.

bannside

Indeed CB. Further evidence of wellbeing in the camp. Two points from Brewster Pk would be another significant signpost. Let's get some support down to Enniskillen for this one.

geezer

Division 3 will be tight but absolutely no reason we cant get promoted. Nothing to fear.

JimStynes

Quote from: bannside on January 23, 2022, 02:37:46 AM
Indeed CB. Further evidence of wellbeing in the camp. Two points from Brewster Pk would be another significant signpost. Let's get some support down to Enniskillen for this one.

You seem onboard with the management this year Bannside. More confidence in them now? I hear PG1 are all guns blazing and everyone fully committed for the year!!

bannside

Yes definitely JS. I think there's good progress being made to be fair. Fitness levels definitely better too. Management starting to find their feet.

Belfast GAA man

I heard our former gaelfast chief has defected to county Down... big surprise as though he wa dye in the wool saffron