Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportacus

Quote from: Belfast GAA man on August 28, 2022, 04:53:36 PM
What happened to might cargin today ? Beat by a belfast team !!!!
They weren't trying apparently.

bannside

Not interested in any other result other than our own. Every club beatable from what I see. One day at a time.

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Sportacus on August 28, 2022, 05:19:56 PM
Quote from: Belfast GAA man on August 28, 2022, 04:53:36 PM
What happened to might cargin today ? Beat by a belfast team !!!!
They weren't trying apparently.
they brough some crowd with them for a team not trying!

imtommygunn

Creggan johnnies a draw. I read a tweet saying it was cargin against Creggan now and Rossa ld but surely it's the other way round. Are the games not based on group places and now it'd be cargin v ld, creggan v Rossa, portglenone vs gnm and st Brigids vs aghagallon? (N.b. That is not factual but what I think so open to correction...)

Christmas Lights

You'd have to think its Portglenone's year.  I just cant see past them this year.  They have been knocking on the door for years, I think its finally going to open.

stiffler

Caught a few games over the weekend and have to say the standard of the refereeing was very good.

St Johns unlucky not to make the quarters.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

EOC1923

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 28, 2022, 07:49:35 PM
You'd have to think its Portglenone's year.  I just cant see past them this year.  They have been knocking on the door for years, I think its finally going to open.
I agree they're winning every game with such ease.

Would ye whist

Is there any chance we can get shot of the most City biased PRO? Absolutely embarrassing

Belfast GAA man

Creggan St Endas also leave the city today without a win. Strange times !

Would ye whist

Yeah tables have turned, if you were a betting man you would split the house and put half each on Ld & Rossa

Mickey Linden

Just looking into the draw. Mad stuff alright. Pg1 basically in final and im sure will be planning accordingly. They will never get a better chance. They have been doing a lot of work there to be fair so it was coming

BrendanAntrim

Quote from: Would ye whist on August 28, 2022, 08:15:53 PM
Is there any chance we can get shot of the most City biased PRO? Absolutely embarrassing

Every chance. Stand for the position yourself at County Convention, that's how it goes.

Dan is a volunteer doing a great job.

Dunsilly King

That was a definitely skid row for a few minutes. That game will help us. St Johns always a hard nut to crack. Casements the team to beat

Lár na páirce 1

The real stuff begins now

Would ye whist

I eat my words by the way well done today MR2, well handled