Oulart the Ballagh

Started by ryaner35, October 31, 2007, 11:51:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryaner35

Hey

Does anyone have any info on the wexford  club championship and the competition Oulart the Ballagh  had, or where I would get a few match reports?

Bud Wiser

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

his holiness nb

Ballyboden man by any chance ryaner??  ;)

Fair play to ye, well done.
Vincents were torn to shreds.
Ask me holy bollix

ryaner35

Yep.....  great night - do you know anything about  them

INDIANA

very good side half the side are wexford senior hurlers and all fo the rest won an all-ireland with the wexford intermediate side. you'll have your work cut out.

his holiness nb

Ask me holy bollix

orangeman

Is Martin Storey still playing ?

dodo

Quote from: orangeman on November 01, 2007, 12:33:58 AM
Is Martin Storey still playing ?

He's not playing this year. Liam Dunne is still playing, lining out at wing forward in county final.

scalder

Not sure I should do this as UI could be charged with treason...but you can see the Wexford county semi final here, just go to the archive section http://www.irishsport.tv/

Come on Oulart!

ryaner35

orangeman

When did Martin Storey pack it in ?

tayto

Very strong team, Boden will do well to get through on the 11th. their teamsheet is something like this:

Gary O'Leary, Dennis Morton, Paul Roche, Laurence Prendergast, Darren Stamp (capt.), Keith Rossiter, Liam Dunne, Darren Nolan, Michael Jacob , Stephen Doyle, David Redmond, Rory Jacob, Nicky Kirwan, Willie Whelan, Dessie Mythen.

loaded with wexford senior players.

orangeman

tayto

orangeman

jesus - he's a god un at 39 cos the standeard would be high