Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

quit yo jibbajabba

yeah would doubt it. some 15yr old sitting back laughing at his schoolboy rumour going viral lolol;

tho I did see one pic of a bald guy with his head near a dogs *rse so im on the fence  ;D ;D

Tony Baloney

This doll who fell off a cruise ship and was rescued 10 hours later. I would suspect there is more to come out on this one.

haranguerer

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 20, 2018, 04:23:49 PM
This doll who fell off a cruise ship and was rescued 10 hours later. I would suspect there is more to come out on this one.
What?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: laoislad on August 20, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
What?

I assume she was able grab a life jacket!?

Kidder81

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on August 20, 2018, 07:35:23 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 20, 2018, 04:46:28 PM
What?

I assume she was able grab a life jacket!?

Her and the husband where blocked and had been fighting all day apparently

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

bennydorano

Good article in the Business section of the Irish News today - pretty much about local people spending beyond their means - 'Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like',

The real eye opener for me is that it's stated NI has the highest concentration of BMWs  per head outside of Bavaria!

bennydorano

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

RedHand88

Quote from: bennydorano on August 21, 2018, 10:53:05 AM
Good article in the Business section of the Irish News today - pretty much about local people spending beyond their means - 'Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want to impress people they don't like',

The real eye opener for me is that it's stated NI has the highest concentration of BMWs  per head outside of Bavaria!

Sums it all up really. People work long hours in jobs they hate, just so they can buy stuff to impress the neighbours rather than spending time with their own family.

Hereiam

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch