Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadhlancian

MoChara

Was itching for Seamie to drop the line about Nolan being gay last night but the wee f**ker never bit lol

illdecide

Quote from: screenexile on October 28, 2015, 11:01:26 PM
Wee f**ker on Nolan . . .

Getting nailed as well!!!!

Yes but when he threatened to redden Nolan's face about his personal life Nolan soon shut up...the sooner he comes out the better
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

MoChara

Quote from: illdecide on October 29, 2015, 08:39:35 AM

Yes but when he threatened to redden Nolan's face about his personal life Nolan soon shut up...the sooner he comes out the better

Theres an injunction in to stop anyone declaring it until his mother has passed I believe.

brokencrossbar1

Who gives a f**k if Nolan is gay, wee Seamie could be his butch maybe!!!  As fur his other secrets, I'd love to be a voyeur under the wall if that ever came out!!

deiseach

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 29, 2015, 09:07:49 AM
Who gives a f**k if Nolan is gay

In the North, lots of people.

Soup an Samajiz

Ulster and Israel.. I just don't know anymore... I would take pity on Jamie's blind stupidity but people are being massacred. 
Think like a wise person but communicate in the language of the people

screenexile

Maybe but Wee Jamie can't go around advocating that Gay marriage is against the Bible and then write an open letter saying that he's had a child out of wedlock... Nolan was right to pull him and it was hypocrisy of the highest order.

f**king tube Bryson should have known better even if he is buck stupid!!

ziggysego

Quote from: MoChara on October 29, 2015, 08:33:59 AM
Was itching for Seamie to drop the line about Nolan being gay last night but the wee f**ker never bit lol

He was dropping heavy hints about it and thought he was going to.
Testing Accessibility

oakleaflad

Quote from: screenexile on October 29, 2015, 10:16:33 AM

Maybe but Wee Jamie can't go around advocating that Gay marriage is against the Bible and then write an open letter saying that he's had a child out of wedlock... Nolan was right to pull him and it was hypocrisy of the highest order.

This is the bit that really gets me with these arguments. I'm not religious or overly into politics but they are talking about making gay marriage lawful, not making certain religions agree to it. Surely what's written in the bible shouldn't have anything to do with our laws, not everyone is of the same religion or of any religion at all in some cases.
I get that the bible gets some things right, not stealing but the bible says it's ok to have slaves elsewhere so surely it isn't something we should be using when making laws?

P.S. Agree that Nolan was right to pull him, he did write it in an open letter and he was being hypocritical.

deiseach

Quote from: screenexile on October 29, 2015, 10:16:33 AM

Watching the evangelical wing of American politics, which has roots in Ulster-Scots migrations, you can see a common thread between Jamie Bryson and the likes of Kim Davis. As long as you are One Of Us, no amount of hypocritical behaviour will ever be held against you.

imtommygunn

I don't think too many call him one of their own though.

I really don't understand how or why this guy is in the public eye.

general_lee

He's a f**king moron full of his own self importance. Acting as a de facto representative of the fleggers is the only reason I can see for the media obsession with him.

imtommygunn

The main people who seem to give him press is the irish news. I wish they would stop. It's pretty reflective of where it is as a paper that it is doing that anyway.

Them and whoever from the inside fed him all that NAMA stuff.

red hander

Quote from: MoChara on October 29, 2015, 08:41:25 AM

Theres an injunction in to stop anyone declaring it until his mother has passed I believe.

The injunction has got absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality or 'protecting' his mother.