Jamie Bryson

Started by theticklemister, January 07, 2013, 07:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Only heard him speak for the first time this evening on the UTV News. I wasn't expecting that voice, spat me tea out laughing.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Quote from: cadence on January 08, 2013, 07:59:17 PM
Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2013, 05:09:29 PM
Quote from: cadence on January 08, 2013, 08:53:34 AM
Quote from: red hander on January 08, 2013, 04:16:18 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Care in the Community was such a BAD idea

don't think you should be linking vulnerable people who need care in the community to jamie bryson. if you have a problem with him, tell us what it is instead of poking fun at the vulnerable.

Get off you high horse Mr Sensitivity, I wasn't poking fun at vulnerable people in any way or fashion, it was obviously a criticism of the concept of Care in the Community which was introduced under the Tories to slash healthcare costs (i.e raise cash for tax cuts for the rich) by forcing families to care for those vulnerable people on the cheap.

oh so i'm mr sensitivity because i called you out on your crass and oppressive stereotyping of people who receive community care eh? i don't believe your excuse, because what you actually did was to suggest that mr bryson had a deficit, the inference is that he has a mental deficit (please see a "joke", with a care in the community theme, in the link provided below. the care in the community stereotype being used for humour refers to mental deficit). many of us on here will know what "care in the community" stereotypes refer to. apparently, despite the care in the community stereotype being common knowledge to many, especially those who live and have experience of community care statute, i.e. the national health service and community care act 1990 (which you seem to have very little knowledge of), you expect me to believe you weren't referring to this at all, and were instead referring to conservatives slashing health care and social care costs by forcing care responsibilities onto families and inequalities in taxation policies. your ignorance of community care law and statutory community care duties in no way excuses your ignorance. it's clear to me that you're being disingenuous. and cowardly too when called on poking fun at people with mental illness. i know your kind because i work in mental health and our service users experience a lot of this type of abuse. care in the community jokes inferring those with mental illness have mental deficits that warrant poking fun at them are hurtful and really oppressive. i hope you're proud of yourself. big man that you are who can admit you were being a dick.

now, do us a favour, spare us your "criticisms" of "care in the community"... 

http://www.arrse.co.uk/sick-jokes/143970-care-community.html

I've said it before, and I'll say it again ... I wasn't poking fun at the mentally ill or vulnerable, I was poking fun at an individual loyalist bigot.

Ball DeBeaver

Police officer Keith Andrew Davidson 'concocted incidents'

The PSNI officer appeared before Downpatrick Crown Court
A policeman concocted 16 incidents to make it appear he was being intimidated, a court has been told.

Keith Andrew Davidson is on trial at Dowpatrick Crown Court charged with fraud and misconduct in public office.

He is accused of making a fraudulent application for the purchase of his home under the Scheme for the Purchase of Evacuated Dwellings (SPED) scheme.

Mr Davidson, whose address was given as Bangor police station, denies the charges.

A prosecution barrister told the court that in January 2008 Davidson put the house on the market with an asking price of £380,000.

At the time, the court heard, he was separating from his wife.

There were several offers to buy the property but all were turned down. It was at a time when the property market was not as strong as it had been.

In June 2008 Davidson made a SPED application which was turned down. The property was eventually sold in 2011 for £232,000.

In April 2008, the court heard, there was the first of 16 incidents, that the the prosecution said were concocted to make it look as if Davidson was being intimidated.

The first was an anonymous call to the estate agent asking if the vendor was a member of the security forces.

Another was a man who turned up for a viewing without an appointment.

One weekend 24 businesses turned up at the Davidson home. These included pizza deliveries, taxis and offers of gardening work.

The court heard that Davidson's son made a list of the callers but the list wasn't kept. The prosecution barrister said it was unconceivable that a police officer would not have kept the details.

One another occasion, the court heard, Davidson's then wife, Denise, heard a car in their drive in the middle of the night and that Davidson didn't get up to check who it was.

A local minister, Peter Murray, took an anonymous call to say there was a man lurking in the area where Mr Davidson lived.

On another occasion a call was made to the office of MLA Peter Weir to say that two policemen were to be attacked and gave the address of Mr Davidson and another police officer, Michael Hill, who happened to live a few doors away.

Mr Hill, now retired, told the court he received two letters addressed to Mr Davidson. One contained information about paying for your own funeral in advance and the other a sympathy card.

It was after these and other incidents that Mr Davidson made the SPED application.

In June, the application was turned down.

Then in July, the prosecution barrister said, Jamie Bryson of the Kilcooley Community Forum took a call from an anonymous male saying that people from the Westwinds estate in Newtownards were going to strike in Bangor and only they could stop it.

In August, Davidson's wife and son witnessed their car being stolen. The court heard it was later found burned out. It was valued at £700.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20978609

Surely not the Jamie Bryson :o
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

ludermor

How many `forums` is this guy connected to
?

theticklemister

Quote from: ludermor on January 10, 2013, 09:40:44 PM
?

I heard he is on the gaa board forum................... Ball de beaver????????????

omagh_gael

Quote from: theticklemister on January 10, 2013, 09:42:51 PM
?

I heard he is on the gaa board forum................... Ball de beaver????????????

Can't be. BDB's grammar, spelling and punctuation are far superior.

Ball DeBeaver

Not me. Sure I'm Willie Frazers love child.  ;D
ani ohevet et Yisrael.
אני אוהבת את ישראל

Denn Forever

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 10, 2013, 10:14:51 PM

Can't be. BDB's grammar, spelling and punctuation are far superior.

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 10, 2013, 10:32:59 PM

Still has problems with the Genative.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

MasterShake

Quote from: theticklemister on January 10, 2013, 09:42:51 PM
?

BdB's more likely Nelson McCausland and the lost childer of Israel.
"Calmer than you are".

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Ball DeBeaver on January 10, 2013, 10:32:59 PM

Maybe this explains why Israeli munitions were supplied to loyalists in that neck of the woods!

All of a Sludden

I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

norabeag

And which one is Mr Iscariot?

All of a Sludden

Quote from: norabeag on January 11, 2013, 10:14:02 PM
And which one is Mr Iscariot?

The one whose eyes are closest together.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.