Refugees

Started by Mayo4Sam14, September 03, 2015, 04:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 05, 2015, 12:16:18 AM
This thread is about refugees. Which refugee neighbourhood or immigrant neighbourhood would you like me to visit in Oakland?

Re-read the thread. I gave you enough instructions. Don't forget your make-up to get the authentic experience.
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

Eamonnca1

Humour me. I've visited Oakland many's a time, I know plenty of people who live there. If there's a point you'd like to make then please make it. Don't tell me to go off like a detective in search of whatever rubbish you've posted before.

foxcommander

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 05, 2015, 03:54:06 AM
Humour me. I've visited Oakland many's a time, I know plenty of people who live there. If there's a point you'd like to make then please make it. Don't tell me to go off like a detective in search of whatever rubbish you've posted before.

Ha....as I said you've a bad memory...

foxcommander

Quote from: macdanger2 on November 03, 2015, 10:26:49 AM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 09:58:57 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 01:50:08 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2015, 03:36:08 PM
I am happy to share this refugee burden with Germany and the other EU countries, but I would like to see it done pro rata for the burden they shared with us doing our financial crisis.

There should be no refugee burden as there should be no refugees allowed in. It's not our problem. Let the US sort it. They created the mess.
Sending aid ok but this human trafficking is unsustainable.

How do you plan to integrate this number of people into a society that it actually hates.
What damage are you bringing to the future generations livelihoods? It's all well and good with your PC intentions but to be frank you're focking up the future for those coming behind. What sort of shitholes will there be in 50 years time.

If you've ever been to Birmingham or Luton....
Who hates what society?

"they" do  ::)

Maybe you need to open your eyes and read whats actually happening. I see Germany is closing its borders again. Too late to get rid of the ones who got in i'd say. What a pity.

armaghniac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on November 03, 2015, 07:30:13 PM
We have immigrants in California too. I'm one if them. Aside from a bit of bluster from right wing politicians, America does a reasonable job of assimilating people from diverse backgrounds. A much better job than a lot of European countries. Occasionally America gets something right.

California is a place where illegal immigrants came from the East, took over the place and drove out the Mexican government, and which then welcomed all manners of other people while excluding the Mexicans, except for the odd few needed to water the garden and clean the jacks. Let's hope things work out better in Germany.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Esmarelda

Quote from: foxcommander on November 07, 2015, 07:55:46 PM
Quote from: macdanger2 on November 03, 2015, 10:26:49 AM
Quote from: Esmarelda on November 03, 2015, 09:58:57 AM
Quote from: foxcommander on November 03, 2015, 01:50:08 AM
Quote from: muppet on November 02, 2015, 03:36:08 PM
I am happy to share this refugee burden with Germany and the other EU countries, but I would like to see it done pro rata for the burden they shared with us doing our financial crisis.

There should be no refugee burden as there should be no refugees allowed in. It's not our problem. Let the US sort it. They created the mess.
Sending aid ok but this human trafficking is unsustainable.

How do you plan to integrate this number of people into a society that it actually hates.
What damage are you bringing to the future generations livelihoods? It's all well and good with your PC intentions but to be frank you're focking up the future for those coming behind. What sort of shitholes will there be in 50 years time.

If you've ever been to Birmingham or Luton....
Who hates what society?

"they" do  ::)

Maybe you need to open your eyes and read whats actually happening. I see Germany is closing its borders again. Too late to get rid of the ones who got in i'd say. What a pity.
Again, who hates what society?

seafoid

Germany has a real problem with funding pensions and it's going to get worse over time. Refugees who will work will increase the proportion of workers funding pensions and modify the rate of increase.

http://www.howtogermany.com/pages/german-retirement.html

Participation is mandatory for employees, with each worker assessed for a sum based on annual earnings. Premiums are deducted by the employer, with the employee paying half and the employer half. In 2015 the premium is 18.7 percent of the gross monthly wage or salary. This is assessed on monthly incomes up to a maximum of 6,050 euros (72,600 euros a year) in the west and 5,200 euros (62,400 euros a year) in the east. Retirement now normally begins at age 65, though it is to be gradually increased to 67. Contributions to the plan are also to be increased, and maximum pensions eventually reduced from 70% to 67% of net pay. English language information about the German Public Retirement System can be found at www.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

armaghniac

Germany can benefit from more young workers to pay pensions. But just as California needs rain, but got mudslides, Germany needs a steady flow of employable people; what it has is deluge of people many of whom are not employable and others who will not thrive in the saturated market for illiterate Arabic monoglots.

Nihilist

On the issue of refugees and people trying to cross from Syria and other locations to avoid war. Personally I can't blame the for trying to get away from that situation to survive but there is no way that it can continue at the pace it already exists at. And it needs to be controlled and monitored even more so now with militant groups using it as a possible way to infiltrate into and carry out strikes on the West.

I can only see one solution.

EU get together (with or without China, US and Russia (but ideally with)) and go into Syria and annex part of it on the border with Turkey. Make this a temporary safe haven for refugees and setup proper military protected camps and dramatically limit the amount of refugees crossing the borders.

StGallsGAA

Why shouldn't refugees come and live in Germany or UK? All the Imperialist nations that raped the wealth of Asia and Africa need to start to give a little back.

armaghniac

Quote from: StGallsGAA on November 20, 2015, 12:11:22 AM
Why shouldn't refugees come and live in Germany or UK? All the Imperialist nations that raped the wealth of Asia and Africa need to start to give a little back.

Presumably then none should come to live in Poland or Latvia that were raped as well.

foxcommander

A glimpse into the future of not putting in the right safeguards?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35237173

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on November 08, 2015, 11:46:44 PM
Germany can benefit from more young workers to pay pensions. But just as California needs rain, but got mudslides, Germany needs a steady flow of employable people; what it has is deluge of people many of whom are not employable and others who will not thrive in the saturated market for illiterate Arabic monoglots.
They can start in supermarkets and let their kids go into the professions.  Ozils Dad was no intellectual either. Germany has loads of WW2 trauma to work out. I bet that has something to do with the low birth rate.

armaghniac

Quote from: seafoid on January 05, 2016, 06:22:58 PM
They can start in supermarkets and let their kids go into the professions.  [/quote]

Assuming of course that there are half a million jobs available in lifting boxes. There are too many, too quickly,

QuoteGermany has loads of WW2 trauma to work out. I bet that has something to do with the low birth rate.

I doubt it.

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on January 05, 2016, 06:37:01 PM
Quote from: seafoid on January 05, 2016, 06:22:58 PM
They can start in supermarkets and let their kids go into the professions. 

Assuming of course that there are half a million jobs available in lifting boxes. There are too many, too quickly,

QuoteGermany has loads of WW2 trauma to work out. I bet that has something to do with the low birth rate.

I doubt it.
[/quote]We had a doctor from Germany who said she could never work there because of all the repressed trauma.
WW2 is only 70 years ago.  The birth rate is not normal. Something is not right. Look at the fetish for a strong currency as well. 

Working class proportion is any modern economy is at least 50% so 500K is a drop in the ocean.