Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Absolutely terrible. The chances of him turning up alive after nearly a week was very slim but you live in hope. Poor lad and family.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Dire Ear

Tony Baloney

Found near the end of a 1km storm drain complex according to the police.

RedHand88

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 27, 2020, 03:14:33 PM

Where did you see this? Some serious allegations going about on Twitter.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 27, 2020, 03:28:20 PM

I watched the police press conference, so straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 27, 2020, 04:13:50 PM

I watched the police press conference, so straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

BBC reporting this. I'm getting messages from a mate which start ' I just read on Facebook that....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 27, 2020, 04:13:50 PM

But sure Twitter would give you better coverage?

f**king Twitter!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Yeah some gobshites about, he was killed by the UVF etc etc. People don't know so they just make it up. Even though the police have said there are no immediate signs of fouls play I have seen people saying they don't believe this  ???
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

balladmaker

Tragic news, poor fella. 

What's the theory, that he fell from his bike, hit his head, became confused and ended up in a storm drain for cover.  If so, it really is unbelievably tragic.  In an area as densely populated as north Belfast, he had absolutely no luck at all.  RIP.

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ONeill

Unless some new CCTV footage is found, I don't think you'll ever know the whole story of how Noah ended up there.

I found it all heartbreaking beyond belief.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Rois

I agree O'Neill, unless the police need the public to know, we are unlikely to hear many more details.

Questions over why he was around that area, how he came to be cycling naked, and why his backpack was found away from other clothes and bike won't be answered to anyone but his family, unless there are criminal aspects  to it.

An Watcher

How do you end up in a storm drain though? Are those covers not very heavy to lift?
Something just doesn't seem right about this case

Orior

This day last week, Noah was planning to go see his school pal in north Belfast on Sunday, and then climb the Cavehill.

Life can be tragic.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians