Cork v Tipp 10th June

Started by tippabu, June 06, 2017, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

Missed opportunity for Tipp. Cork were there for the taking, but when they pushed up and didn't let Tipp build from the back, they completely threw them. Injuries caught up with Tipp, especially Quinlivan, but that was a game they could and should have won.

Hardy

Quote from: Gold on June 10, 2017, 06:59:05 PM
Our own James Loughrey was immense....breaking the gain line time and again

Such a loss to us  :-[

Aaaaarrrrrrgggh!!

Minder

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2017, 07:39:04 PM
I don't think you hate Antrim (we are only ever pitied).

You must hate gain lines.

Think it was Kevin McStay started that nonsense about gain lines
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

SHEEDY

eoin cadogan on twitter looking for the GPS unit returned. wonder what sort of distance the jersey has covered since  :)

Eoin Cadogan‏ @cads3  28m28 minutes

Could the young lad who ran 🏃🏻🏃🏻away with the bloodied 17 Cork jersey keep the jersey but return the GPS unit inside please 😂Good win too🔴⚪️
nil satis nisi optimum

Hardy

Quote from: hardstation on June 10, 2017, 07:39:04 PM
I don't think you hate Antrim (we are only ever pitied).

You must hate gain lines.

I wouldn't have anything against them if they existed.

dublin7

Awful game of football

Referee was a joke

That has got to be the worst cork football team I have ever seen. Tipp didn't look fit. Most of their players were out on their feet with 10 min to go. Paul Kerrigan was a great footballer in his prime but is carrying serious weight now. Still one of cork's best players.

Kerry will destroy them in the Munster final. The difference in fitness/skill/entertainment to the wexford v Kilkenny hurling game was frightening. Like watching junior football before senior hurling and that's being generous to the footballers

Horse Box

Quote from: dublin7 on June 11, 2017, 01:30:47 AM
Awful game of football

Referee was a joke

That has got to be the worst cork football team I have ever seen. Tipp didn't look fit. Most of their players were out on their feet with 10 min to go. Paul Kerrigan was a great footballer in his prime but is carrying serious weight now. Still one of cork's best players.

Kerry will destroy them in the Munster final. The difference in fitness/skill/entertainment to the wexford v Kilkenny hurling game was frightening. Like watching junior football before senior hurling and that's being generous to the footballers

Fully fit Tipp Panel would have won that handy yesterday , amount of injuries in the Tipp camp is shocking !

tippabu

Quote from: Horse Box on June 11, 2017, 12:15:58 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on June 11, 2017, 01:30:47 AM
Awful game of football

Referee was a joke

Fully fit Tipp Panel would have won that handy yesterday , amount of injuries in the Tipp camp is shocking !

Even if quinlivan had stayed on, he would've solidified midfield and won a few possessions when no-one else could. Any team down the numbers we were would struggle badly bar Dublin. We have 4 weeks now, hopefully things will clear up but quinlivan looks like he's facing a lenghty spell out