Cork v Tipp 10th June

Started by tippabu, June 06, 2017, 09:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tippabu

Ask me 3 weeks ago I'd tell you I couldn't see us losing and would've been very confident, since then we have been decimated with injuries and we've gone from looking at who we have to leave out to wondering who we actually have to step in and struggling to put square pegs in round holes. Cork will be massively fired up anyway and want to "put us back in our place". This isn't being cute and talking us down, really worried for what might be in store.

Horse Box

Quote from: tippabu on June 06, 2017, 09:53:48 PM
Ask me 3 weeks ago I'd tell you I couldn't see us losing and would've been very confident, since then we have been decimated with injuries and we've gone from looking at who we have to leave out to wondering who we actually have to step in and struggling to put square pegs in round holes. Cork will be massively fired up anyway and want to "put us back in our place". This isn't being cute and talking us down, really worried for what might be in store.

Will you relax :o still have the core there , Liam Boland progressing nicely along with Bergin another great addition this year . I`m confident we will win .

tippabu

Quote from: Horse Box on June 06, 2017, 10:30:08 PM

Will you relax :o still have the core there , Liam Boland progressing nicely along with Bergin another great addition this year . I`m confident we will win .

Completely forgot about bergin.....full backline looks in alot of bother especially if codds injury doesnt clear up and we were always going to to under pressure in midfield, that area has gotten a whole lot worse with jack kennedy out

Maroon Manc

Who'll miss the game?

tippabu

Quote from: Maroon Manc on June 07, 2017, 02:22:23 PM

Who'll miss the game?

Comerford, o shaughnessey, McDonald, codd (touch and go I think), Willie conners, kevin fahey, Jack Kennedy, Liam Casey  (been reported he's out anyway), Ian fahy, Philip austin that's as far as I know anyway.

tippabu

1. Ciarán Kenrick – Moyle Rovers
2. Shane O'Connell – Golden-Kilfeacle
3. Paddy Codd – Killenaule
4. Alan Campbell – Moyle Rovers
5. Bill Maher – Kilsheelan-Kilcash
6. Robbie Kiely – Carbery Rangers
7. Jimmy Feehan – Killenaule
8. Liam Casey – Cahir
9. George Hannigan – Shannon Rovers
10. Josh Keane – Golden-Kilfeacle
11. Liam Boland – Moyle Rovers
12. Brian Fox (Capt.) – Éire Óg Annacarty-Donohill
13. Conor Sweeney – Ballyporeen
14. Michael Quinlivan – Clonmel Commercials
15. Liam McGrath – Loughmore-Castleiney

Mayo Border

2 nice points for Boland & Sweeney. Cork going long to a big full forward line

Cunny Funt

Mayo Border

Sad to see such a player as Quinlivan leave the field.

Blowitupref

I hope the Quinlivan injury isn't as bad as it looked. Very dull game. Cork with just one point in 28 mins playing with a strong wind. On today's evidence it's easy to see why they struggled to beat Waterford in the last round and were unable to gain promotion out of div 2.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Gold

Tipp are gonna regret these missed chances
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

From the Bunker

Looking forward to Spillane talk of The death of Munster Football.

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Gold on June 10, 2017, 05:35:02 PM
Tipp are gonna regret these missed chances
Both sides are kicking a mountain of wides. Terrible shooting and shot selection this game

BennyCake

Brutal stuff. I'm away to do the ironing.

maigheo

One of the worst Cork teams ever.Tipp miles better