Wexford v ferm/donegal
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

illdecide

Quote from: drici on June 07, 2016, 08:41:43 AM
Laois v Armagh

Carlow v Wicklow

Derry v Louth/Meath

Leitrim v Waterford

Hardest match we could have got but should be a classic one :). Big Donnie we're bringing Francie back for this match ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

No wides

Shamrock Shore

Hmmmmm. I see out game v An DĂșn is 2 days after UK vote on Brexit.

Will we need passports to go to Newry?

laoislad

Quote from: No wides on June 07, 2016, 09:00:20 AM
That could be the end of Armagh's year.
It's more likely it will be the end of the year for Laois.
Hope Billy Sheehan gets a game though.... :D
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

naka

Quote from: laoislad on June 07, 2016, 10:12:11 AM
Quote from: No wides on June 07, 2016, 09:00:20 AM
That could be the end of Armagh's year.
It's more likely it will be the end of the year for Laois.
Hope Billy Sheehan gets a game though.... :D
Might suit both teams to get beaten
To cut short the agony

It's the hope that kills you

armaghniac

Likely inexpensive summer for Armagh people.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

general_lee

Beating Queen's County away would be a massive confidence boost for Armagh. After the dust settled from last week I don't actually think they're as bad as the scoreline suggested v Cavan. A bit of naivety and a couple of individual mistakes cost us but a few tweaks could see us mount a serious challenge against Queen's County.

Rossfan

Laythrums won't fear Waterford and could get their 2nd ever Qualifier win........
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

Quote from: Rossfan on June 07, 2016, 11:08:06 AM
Laythrums won't fear Waterford and could get their 2nd ever Qualifier win........

They looked totally shite in Carrick. Unusually offer even less in the Quailifers based on previous years.

Rossfan

They probably don't see any point in it......... but don't put us in a B thing though....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

seafoid

Quote from: general_lee on June 07, 2016, 10:32:17 AM
Beating Queen's County away would be a massive confidence boost for Armagh. After the dust settled from last week I don't actually think they're as bad as the scoreline suggested v Cavan. A bit of naivety and a couple of individual mistakes cost us but a few tweaks could see us mount a serious challenge against Queen's County.
Is it on in Maryborough?

laoislad

Quote from: seafoid on June 07, 2016, 01:04:54 PM
Quote from: general_lee on June 07, 2016, 10:32:17 AM
Is it on in Maryborough?
The Queens County v The Queens Men... Whoever wins Lizzy will be happy.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

joemamas

Quote from: Rossfan on June 07, 2016, 12:06:26 PM
They probably don't see any point in it......... but don't put us in a B thing though....

Such is the apathy with respect to the first round of the qualifiers, there will be records set countrywide for poor attendance.
In fact, I would say, such is the gulf between top eight and bottom sixteen, that you could put all eight qualifier games on in the same stadium and you might not get a total of 10k at them.

But if you listen to the provincial councils, everything is just fine  ::)

JP

Quote from: joemamas on June 07, 2016, 02:49:19 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on June 07, 2016, 12:06:26 PM

Such is the apathy with respect to the first round of the qualifiers, there will be records set countrywide for poor attendance.
In fact, I would say, such is the gulf between top eight and bottom sixteen, that you could put all eight qualifier games on in the same stadium and you might not get a total of 10k at them.

But if you listen to the provincial councils, everything is just fine  ::)

The Armagh/Laois game will have a decent crowd. I'd be surprised if it was much less then 10k.