drici

Tipperary 2-18 Cork 1-10

drici

Tipperary 2-20 Cork 1-11

drici

Munster Minor Hurling Championship Semi Final Replay:

Tipperary 2-21 Cork 1-12

Zulu

I posted this in the qualifier thread but I suppose it should go here as well, Wexford 2-11 Offaly 0-16 - result.

ONeill

Wexford ensured that will have another day out in the qualifiers when they edged out Offaly by a point at Wexford Park.

The winners scored two early points but Offaly settled quicker and a 0-4 to 0-2 lead was quickly extended to 0-8 to 0-3. A goal just before half-time from Ciarán Lyng helped Wexford back into the game and they had narrowed the gap to the minimum at half-time as Offaly led 0-8 to 1-4.

Jason Ryan's charges came out all guns blazing for the start of the second term and led 1-8 to 0-9 after 40 minutes, but points from PJ Ward and Tomas Deehan levelled the scores with 50 minutes on the clock.

Ward, the former Westmeath forward, was proving a handful for the Wexford defence and pointed again to give Offaly the lead once more.

The lead was short lived however as PJ Banville connected with a long ball from Redmond Barry to goal and put Wexford back in front after 43 minutes by 2-8 to 0-12.

The teams scored one point each in a scrappy ten minute period before Ciarán Lyng blasted a goal chance over the bar to put Wexford three points up with seven minutes left on the clock.

Offaly pushed hard over the closing stages and narrowed the gap to two points going into injury time, and narrowed the gap to the minimum with a pointed free from Niall McNamee.

Wexford, however, hung on until the final whistle and progressed to the second round of the qualifiers by 2-11 to 0-16.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Schkite

Monaghan minors 1-4
Armagh minors 1-6         HT

Schkite

Monaghan 2-5
Armagh 1-8

J McCarron penalty. Armagh man sent off with 2nd yellow.

orangeman

Quote from: Schkite on July 04, 2009, 05:53:25 PM
Monaghan 2-5
Armagh 1-8

J McCarron penalty. Armagh man sent off with 2nd yellow.

Long left ?

Schkite

Monaghan 2-6
Armagh 1-11

Maybe 15 mins left

Schkite

Monaghan 2-7
Armagh 2-14

Good save from Armagh keeper, Armagh break up the field and score themselves. Game over.

Schkite

Full time

Armagh much, much the better team. Monaghan lucky to only be 2 behind at HT, made too many mistakes and most didn't play near their potential. Credit to Armagh though, totally outplayed us and deserve the big win.

thebuzz

Armagh 0-04
Monaghan 0-04

Monaghan were 4 points to 1 up but Armagh have come back into the game.

TORGAEL

Half time

Down 0-12
London 0-3

Shamrock Shore

Leitrim 0-07
Longford 0-07

almost half time

Hardy

Half time

Meath 0-12
Waterford 0-2