Latest Scores

Started by Lecale2, February 25, 2007, 02:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dubh driocht

Kerry 3 up in Tralee, have just missed a peno

From the Bunker

Quote from: From the Bunker on March 16, 2013, 08:29:53 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on March 16, 2013, 08:29:20 PM
Mayo losing by two to Kildare. Mayo need a goal. Mayo don't do late Goals!

One in it now!

Mayo lose by one. Bad result, worst result of the League!

Shamrock Shore

Longford tore a new one by Derry:

Derry 0-14
Longford 0-05

Dubh driocht

cluaineois

cavan 1-10 fermanagh 1-12 four sent off 3 fermanagh 1 cavan
once your a clone your never alone

cadence

Quote from: J70 on March 16, 2013, 08:22:59 PM
Quote from: cadence on March 16, 2013, 06:30:15 PM
murphy and mcfadden shackled well. neil gallagher in full forward now. cork well worth the lead.

problems for donegal going forward. no penetration, just passing the ball along the cork 45 and eventually being turned over or when then look for a man inside there's not enough numbers in there nor space.

cork look good defensively. very good swarm defence.

The Neil Gallagher experiment hasn't worked so far. Fair enough trying it in the league when little is at stake, but hopefully he'll be back in midfield for the championship.

in fairness, from what i could make out from the intermittent interent stream (thanks again donegal lad, anything is better than nothing as they say), ng only went in full forward in the final ten as a desperate measure to get a goal looked like to me. the internet stream i was watching just froze, so i went back to the highland commentary and that's when we got the quick 3 pts towards the end. i missed those 3pts between hoping the stream would sort itself, realising it wouldn't and going back to highland. so it might have worked, i dunno, cos i missed it!

we had a few goal chances there today that we didn't take so we're able to open teams up every now and again inside. wherrity had a good chance. he keeps making those, hopefully he'll pop one in soon. what we're not doing well is creating scoring chances in that 30-40m area. looked like cork had a dozen sweepers in there and we never really overcame this.

cork were better at breaking forward quickly too, whereas they slowed our attacks down very effectively. we defended well enough though. i wouldn't be too worried about our defence. mcbrearty at chf was a bit meh, but i'd like to see him get a few more games there and to be given more options to pass to. we need to develop more of a nuanced attacking game than we have, if we're going to crack resilient well drilled swarm. you can see why putting big ng in there has its appeal, high payoff for minimal layout sort of thing. but it rarely works out like that.     

Shamrock Shore

Leinster U21 semi final

Longford 2-04
Wexford 0-00 15 mins gone

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on March 20, 2013, 07:45:50 PM
Leinster U21 semi final

Longford 2-04
Wexford 0-00 15 mins gone

Still worried Shamrock Shore?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

I always worry right up to the final whistle. Latest

Longford 2-07
Wexford 1-03

Blowitupref

Half time scores Laois 0-5 Kildare 0-11, Wexford 1-3 Longford 2-7
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Carmen Stateside

Donegal 0-3 Tyrone 0-0 20 mins gone

Carmen Stateside

Carmen Stateside

Donegal 0-6 Tyrone 0-2 sounds like only one team in it so far and it's not Tyrone.

Carmen Stateside

Donegal 0-6 Tyrone 0-3  Ronan O Neill

theticklemister

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on March 20, 2013, 08:23:22 PM
Donegal 0-6 Tyrone 0-2 sounds like only one team in it so far and it's not Tyrone.

Who is it?