Hamas attack Israel & subsequent genocide

Started by bennydorano, October 07, 2023, 09:39:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

So that's a no?

No point then in discussing it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 31, 2024, 11:28:16 PMSo that's a no?

No point then in discussing it

I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

armaghniac

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

JoG2

Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 10:28:55 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 31, 2024, 11:38:52 PMI'm not absolving Israel,I'm not absolving Israel,I'm not blaming Hamas,I'm not blaming Hamas but but but but it's  Hamas fault, if Oct 7th didn't happen would 30 thousand plus people be still alive..

If Oct 7th didn't happen then almost all of those 30 thousand people would indeed still be alive.

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive

Armagh18

Quote from: JoG2 on April 01, 2024, 10:40:27 AM

You could go back to many many dates and many many incidents carried out by Israel and almost all of those 30 thousand people would still be alive
Or back to WW2 and the Brits..

armaghniac

Of course, it is part of an ongoing conflict and is not a simple matter.
However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

Nah, they still would have died only at a slower pace. Seems some think that people in Gaza should just accept their fate, die or leave but should not fight back and resist. Maybe us Irish should all have just died during the famine and let the Brits rule out country. God forbid any oppressed people should fight back.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: armaghniac on April 01, 2024, 11:33:54 AM

Of course, it is part of an ongoing conflict and is not a simple matter.
However, Oct 7th made this an excessive response easier to organise as most of it was outright terrorism. I expect someone in Hamas expected things to turn out as they did, and believed that there was long term advantage in many deaths in Gaza.

Israel has never need an excuse to ethic cleanse or destroy and murder Palestinians, they do it on a daily basis and every now and again they 'mow the lawn' because they can, they have total control and responsibility for their actions.

To offer some sort of justification or that Hamas wanted Gaza to be destroyed is absolving Israel regardless of what you point you want to make. Again the Israeli response is 100% within their control infact the whole situation. as the occupier is their responsibility.

the scenes out of the al shifa hospital now, 6 months into a genocide shows how little Israel and the west care about needing an excuse... sickening.

Itchy

Back to hospitals...

https://twitter.com/SaulStaniforth/status/1774811765152305351?t=aE3TOjilG_mnCOdpY_dgQg&s=19

Doctors disguise themselves as civilians when leaving the hospital because leaving in your scrubs puts a target on your back for snipers.

imtommygunn

Why do you have this need to tell some (random) people they were wrong?

It's very important how history views this imo. Forget random people on the internet. If Israel do this and build their holly homes etc then nothing happens at all the world is couped. Yes there is an increase in the voices against them but nothing that is making any difference or painting it in the light it needs to be painted.

Harold Disgracey

Seems like the Israelis have just killed a number of international aid workers apparently including an Irish citizen.

PadraicHenryPearse

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on April 01, 2024, 11:18:57 PMSeems like the Israelis have just killed a number of international aid workers apparently including an Irish citizen.

I have seen British, Australian and Polish passports in twitter pictures but not an Irish Passport but widely reported there was an Irish person but might be due to cover of the UK of Britian and ireland passport.

red hander

Kick that odious bitch of an ambassador out now

Itchy