Joe Brolly

Started by randomtask, July 31, 2011, 05:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

I don't get offended or call people out when they say Londonderry . . . they've just announced themselves as an asshole and now I know.

Sin é

quit yo jibbajabba

Minder

Joe just off a conference call with doctors discussing the Covid19 crisis apparently  :-\
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

mrdeeds

Quote from: Minder on March 21, 2020, 10:57:24 PM
Joe just off a conference call with doctors discussing the Covid19 crisis apparently  :-\

Maybe he shouldn't have went to Cheltenham.

From the Bunker

On Twitter he was in Cheltenham. Must be an old picture?

Main Street

Joe was there, part of the herd.

From the Bunker

Baile Brigín 2

I initially assumed the Cheltenham story was made up.

Nobody, and I mean nobody would be cretinous enough to campaign for a lockdown after being over there. Never mind a barrister. Surely?

Does anyone on here know him personally l? Is he alright?

Taylor

Quote from: Baile Brigín 2 on March 25, 2020, 12:31:46 PM

Nobody, and I mean nobody would be cretinous enough to campaign for a lockdown after being over there. Never mind a barrister. Surely?

I genuinely am shocked he went there and is now pushing so  vehemently to change things.

Perhaps he knows he fucked up and hence the big push.
Either way it smacks of hypocricy.

As a person he is as selfless as they come....nothing is ever too much and he would genuinely do anything if he could.
Is not a member of the brown envelope bridge either.

rodney trotter

Lots of things he says smack of hypocricy. He ranted about Sky on Twitter and on RTE, and when he was pushed out of RTE, he took up the offer by Eir saying he missed being a pundit.

BennyCake

I see the comedian Lee Mack has apparently tested positive after being in Cheltenham

If that's true, how many other unknown punters picked it up (or passed it on) while there? Utter madness that it went ahead.

Rossfan

That was to give the Brits herd immunity ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Quote from: BennyCake on March 25, 2020, 10:01:40 PM

I see the comedian Lee Mack has apparently tested positive after being in Cheltenham

If that's true, how many other unknown punters picked it up (or passed it on) while there? Utter madness that it went ahead.

Did the test come back negative for him being a comedian?
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GetOverTheBar

He would be loving 300 odd pages of this anyway.

RedHand88

Quote from: rodney trotter on March 25, 2020, 09:55:48 PM
Lots of things he says smack of hypocricy. He ranted about Sky on Twitter and on RTE, and when he was pushed out of RTE, he took up the offer by Eir saying he missed being a pundit.

He doesn't get hit enough with this.