Antrim, the way forward

Started by Milltown Row2, October 30, 2015, 09:53:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfast GAA man

really good interview and seems well suited to the job

On Casement does anyone know if there is a new engagement with the residents or is the hope that a judge will find in GAA's favour on the revised plans?

The Gs Man

Are we sticking with the current U14 / U16 arrangements this year then?
Keep 'er lit

johnnycool

Looking at some of the coaching development coming out from the Ulster Council and Gaelfast and was wondering what stipulates a Gaelfast club?

Cost of doing a Level 2 course is £60 if a Gaelfast club but £100 if you aren't from one..

Just asking

Ciall

Quote from: johnnycool on December 14, 2021, 11:40:07 AM
Looking at some of the coaching development coming out from the Ulster Council and Gaelfast and was wondering what stipulates a Gaelfast club?

Cost of doing a Level 2 course is £60 if a Gaelfast club but £100 if you aren't from one..

Just asking

Possibly the clubs in Belfast (incl Bredagh and eBelfast)? Ask them? Lol

imtommygunn

No ards clubs allowed it says in the fine print  ;D

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 15, 2021, 09:07:08 PM

Wouldn't surprise me and TBH I'd agree with that, we're a pain in the arse..  ;D

Tyrdub

Quote from: johnnycool on December 16, 2021, 08:00:38 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on December 15, 2021, 09:07:08 PM

Wouldn't surprise me and TBH I'd agree with that, we're a pain in the arse..  ;D

Now that I would agree with

Saffsof82

Quote from: johnnycool on December 14, 2021, 11:40:07 AM

Just asking

Clubs that have taken up the opportunity of support from Gaelfast. Not all clubs have, some say they dont need it or can do things better themselves

bannside

Our brand new floodlights at Dunsilly are due to be officially turned on in the coming days. The project which was carried out by Musco Lighting has cost 300k circa, and as far as I know has been paid in full with nothing owing. The floodlights are the same as ones at Premier football grounds  and cover two pitches.

This is evidence of great work instigated by Saffron Vision and being carried on by the present board, with the obvious influence of The Saffron Business Forum starting to reap dividends.

Well done to all involved in making this happen, now for the first time our county teams can prepare on their own grounds without the need to rent facilities elsewhere.

Sportacus

Very good.  I really enjoy a club game at Dunsilly.  Great spot and the pitches look great to play on.  Credit is due there.

Spike

Quote from: bannside on December 16, 2021, 04:56:51 PM
Our brand new floodlights at Dunsilly are due to be officially turned on in the coming days. The project which was carried out by Musco Lighting has cost 300k circa, and as far as I know has been paid in full with nothing owing. The floodlights are the same as ones at Premier football grounds  and cover two pitches.

This is evidence of great work instigated by Saffron Vision and being carried on by the present board, with the obvious influence of The Saffron Business Forum starting to reap dividends.

Well done to all involved in making this happen, now for the first time our county teams can prepare on their own grounds without the need to rent facilities elsewhere.

An important step BS.  Having a bit of pride in Dunsilly as an Antrim bolt hole shouldn't be underestimated.   Huge potential in the place if managed well

Upandover

Are antrim bringing out a new kit this year apart from that alternative kit? Not too keen on that one.