Sam Maguire 2024 Group 1 - Galway, Armagh, Derry, Westmeath

Started by GAABoardMod5, May 13, 2024, 01:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

Derry might squeeze 2/3 games, wriggle there way to the quarters to Play Tyrone who pin Donegal this weekend lol .

illdecide

Quote from: Armagh18 on May 22, 2024, 07:40:59 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 22, 2024, 07:38:25 PMArmagh will need to beat Westmeath on Saturday as they travel to Derry next weekend who themselves must now win this one having lost to Galway. Having Galway on a neutral venue will help but they look like they're building momentum and could go far in the Championship but will not win it. Armagh as per usual will be left behind sucking a hind tit.
Love to see great support for the lads! ;)

I'll be there giving my support like i do every year. I just know what's coming from experience :)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Armagh18

Quote from: illdecide on May 22, 2024, 09:37:29 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on May 22, 2024, 07:40:59 PM
Quote from: illdecide on May 22, 2024, 07:38:25 PMArmagh will need to beat Westmeath on Saturday as they travel to Derry next weekend who themselves must now win this one having lost to Galway. Having Galway on a neutral venue will help but they look like they're building momentum and could go far in the Championship but will not win it. Armagh as per usual will be left behind sucking a hind tit.
Love to see great support for the lads! ;)

I'll be there giving my support like i do every year. I just know what's coming from experience :)
We topped a very similar group last year. Lets hope for the same again!

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Blowitupref

Round 2 fixtures confirmed tonight

Sunday June 2nd

Westmeath v Galway Cusack Park 3pm
Derry v Armagh  Celtic Park 4pm  live on RTE
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose