Started by foxcommander, March 14, 2017, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: foxcommander on March 16, 2017, 04:38:23 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 16, 2017, 02:03:17 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 16, 2017, 12:25:35 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on March 16, 2017, 11:09:21 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on March 16, 2017, 10:52:28 AM
Mid and West European Countries which suffered the Nazi jackboot are not inclined to elect Nazi racist xenophobespecially to lead them..
Unlike the Brits/Yanks and Poles/Hungarians.

Wouldn't be so sure about that. The French and the Dutch have both given significant votes to right and far right parties.

Thankfully there's not enough wingnuts in France and the Netherlands to give these lads any power... unlike America!

The tide of intolerance is turning... hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this nonsense!!

Intolerance of what? Illegal mass immigration? Rioting?

Still waiting for your definition of intolerance. I keep hearing about it but how do you know if you're being intolerant?
Guidelines required please Screamexile.
Foxy

You remind me of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zF7nbEvwY

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

stew

Quote from: general_lee on March 16, 2017, 03:15:26 PM
Do you support trump?

Eh no!

I would have voted for the Bern, but he was too chickenshit to blow the democrats apart when they were busy rigging the primary against his for Killory!

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

screenexile

Quote from: seafoid on March 16, 2017, 06:53:51 PM
Mid and West European Countries which suffered the Nazi jackboot are not inclined to elect Nazi racist xenophobespecially to lead them..

Wouldn't be so sure about that. The French and the Dutch have both given significant votes to right and far right parties.

Thankfully there's not enough wingnuts in France and the Netherlands to give these lads any power... unlike America!

The tide of intolerance is turning... hopefully this is the beginning of the end of this nonsense!!

Still waiting for your definition of intolerance. I keep hearing about it but how do you know if you're being intolerant?
Foxy

You remind me of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_zF7nbEvwY

Is it just irony or coincidence... foxcommander... Fox News??

Both equally ridiculous!

Main Street

Quote from: foxcommander on March 16, 2017, 06:44:35 PM
Quote from: Main Street on March 16, 2017, 06:19:33 PM
Quote from: foxcommander on March 16, 2017, 05:27:40 PM
Quote from: screenexile on March 16, 2017, 04:49:48 PM

Intolerance of peoples beliefs . . . such as Wilders call to "close all mosques" and "ban the Koran"

So we're intolerant eh?

So be tolerant of beliefs. Ok, just as they are of ours right. Make them pinkie swear there will be no beheadings of priests or nuns while in the EU.
What about us being tolerant of the rioting, raping, stealing. Them too?
Tolerant of paying taxes to support them and continue take on extra? You must have one fat paycheck.

What a fantastic deal you got here..please can we have more.

Who is the "we" that are supposed to be intolerant?

QuoteSo be tolerant of beliefs. Ok, just as they are of ours right.
What are "ours" beliefs? What beliefs are you a part of, that are not being tolerated?
QuoteMake them pinkie swear there will be no beheadings of priests or nuns while in the EU
Who are "them"?
Applying guilt to a whole group, a religion, an ethnic group? That's a revolutionary idea, I never heard of that one before.

Maybe that's a neat idea, the state could apply collective guilt to all clergy in Ireland, make them all pinkie swear in public in church every morning that they will not rape a child that day? Then we can apply that stain of guilt to all catholics, as they are part of the same church. Possible enforce them all to wear a badge with the emblem of the cross, so "we" know who they are.
QuoteWhat about us being tolerant of the rioting, raping, stealing. Them too?
Who are "us"? is there a specific group that you belong to, one that you can speak for their beliefs.

I was speaking as someone indigenous to Europe. I'm assuming that you're also one of this group.
I don't believe that anyone thinks what the Catholic church did was correct. Neither do I want any new religious wars being brought and fought where I live.

Future generations will be grateful for your 'tolerance'.

QuoteI was speaking as someone indigenous to Europe. I'm assuming that you're also one of this group.
I was born in Europe but you are not speaking for me, so quit this nonsense of "us". It is arrogant to assume you are talking for "us". 
What is the definition of  indigenous here?   I have little doubt that if we were to trace the genealogy of Fox Commander et al we would discover some interesting ancestry. The indigenous europeans took more drastic steps than mere migration  and procreation to dominate the indigenous population of the Americas.
QuoteI don't believe that anyone thinks what the Catholic church did was correct.
I didn't ask your opinion about your attitude to the actions of clerical sex abuse and a complicit church. I suggested, according to your standards of applying collective  guilt to a race/religion/ethnic group, why not  apply the same standards  and apply the sex abuse  guilt collectively to all the clergy, the institution and all the members?
Even to the point of wearing a badge, the stain of  the guilt. And why stop with the catholic church religion, collective guilt could be applied to all kinds of ethic groups, Travelers for example, the crime of one becomes the crime of all.

QuoteNeither do I want any new religious wars being brought and fought where I live.
When indigenous europeans opine about possible extinction due to shifting demographics, it is hypocritical.
All religions are dogmatic. All religions are divisive. Has there ever been any long-lasting peaceful coexistence of
competing ideologies? Barely 70 years ago, the contention raised in much of Europe was that Jewish immigration into European countries had disastrous consequences. What's new now?
Now you arrogantly countenance fear of religious war for the self-serving purpose of promoting your own immigrant hate agenda.

What beliefs are you a part of, that are not being tolerated by immigrants?
What exactly are the  beliefs of "ours" that you refer to?