You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corn02

You know what really grinds my gears....

Slim and full back bickering. Maybe a UFC bout could sort that issue?

his holiness nb

I am the same Pints and I HATE HATE HATE being late for the start of a game, even by 10 seconds, even on the telly.

Add this to the fact that I travel to the Dubs games with a large gang of lads who like to leave the pub 15 mins before the game with a 10-15 minute walk to the stadium. I do be a nervous f**king wreck!

I'm sure Nicky Brennan appreciates my concerns  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

The Real SlimShady

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 18, 2007, 01:35:45 PM
QuoteTime obsessed people (im going to the pub for an hour, an hour as in 60 mins?)

I apologise, that's me!

I detest people being late, even 1 minute!   If I say I'll be somewhere at 1, i'm there at five to 1 and expect everyone to be the same!
If you say something is going to take 5 minutes, I expect it to be over in 5 minutes!
I can't stand this "I'll be back in 30 seconds" no you f**king won't unless you're superman!

ditto! People arriving late sickens my hole! yet these are the same c***ts that are the first to complain if everything isnt happening on time. f**kers.

its just plain bad manners really.

maddog

QuoteTime obsessed people (im going to the pub for an hour, an hour as in 60 mins?)

I apologise, that's me!

I detest people being late, even 1 minute!   If I say I'll be somewhere at 1, i'm there at five to 1 and expect everyone to be the same!
If you say something is going to take 5 minutes, I expect it to be over in 5 minutes!
I can't stand this "I'll be back in 30 seconds" no you f**king won't unless you're superman!

Na thats a different thing. If i say i'll see you at one, then i'll be there at one. But when i make a loose arrangement say for example, im going out for a pint or two then that doesnt mean i am limited to a pint or two. Taking figures of speech literally is what im getting at. I'll be back to post in a jiffy. :P

Longfordian

What really grates me is

You are from the arse-end of Longford (which I am!!) ....yet your the most avid Munster supporter ever !!! ....(one friend in particular I have the problem with !!!)
emmm ...the last time I checked I was in Leinster ....they might be a pack of D4 ..champagne rugby playing fcukwits , but its still your provence ....get behind them !!!!

Fishead_Sam

Quote from: intoDwest on June 18, 2007, 02:08:55 PM
Fishhead Sam.

People bitching about me, but criticism taken on board & I will try to avoid the Politics, because its a bit like a red rag to a bull in my case. I think I can be a little more rational about sport.

The Real Laoislad

I apologise, that's me!

Yeah im totally like that too i hate being late for anything,My Girlfriend drives me mad the way she strolls around without a care in the world taking her time to get ready to go somewhere while im out in the car reving it to try and hurry her on....
Im always in Croker at least 45mins before a match starts
You'll Never Walk Alone.

redboots

The tubes that work for 3 mobile customer services... Sicken my happiness......... bunch of eejits
Red Boots

SammyG

f**king daft oul hoors (of both sexes  ;)) who reverse out of parking spaces without looking behind them.  >:(

pintsofguinness

maddog
QuoteNa thats a different thing. If i say i'll see you at one, then i'll be there at one. But when i make a loose arrangement say for example, im going out for a pint or two then that doesnt mean i am limited to a pint or two. Taking figures of speech literally is what im getting at. I'll be back to post in a jiffy. Tongue
I hate that too, if you don't want to limit yourself to a pint or two why do you say you're going for a pint or two!
Members of my family are desperate for "will you give me a hand for five minutes" it actually means half the day WHY DON'T YOU f**king SAY IT'LL TAKE THAT LONG!!!!!!

I am time obsessed.  I need a precise time for everything! If you say you're coming over to me I don't want to hear "after", "in a while" I want to know the time! and if you say "in a hour" I expect you to be here 60 minutes from now otherwise you are late! 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Louth Exile

Quinns in Drumcondra grinds my gears, or more importantly the fools who have to go to it every match day in Croker >:(

It seems that for every single Louth game in Croker when the lads come up from  the club there is only one pub they can go to...
It is fu%^ing carnage in there yet the boys insist on going there. You may as well stamp on their forehead "Up for the Day" as they file in. I wouldn't mind, but the worst culprits are the ones who should no better (ie they used to actually live on Dorset st in college years)

Some consolation for me.. Louth won't be back to Croker this year  :-[
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

magpie seanie

I agree Louth Exile. Its the last place I'd go for a drink the day of a match in Croker.

inthemaking

sittin down to watch neighbours at 1.40 and some s**te like the royal ascot is on instead

High Catch