Cheap Hotels withing Walking Distance of Croker

Started by Oakleafer93, April 17, 2009, 12:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oakleafer93

I'm planning on staying down at the weekend of the Nat League, does anyone know any good Hotels that are quite cheap (roughly 40euro pp), I've checked Skylon, Regency and Jurys all quite dear about 70euro pp. Is the Rathmines travel Lodge close to Croker?

Bogball XV

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on April 17, 2009, 12:14:29 AM
I'm planning on staying down at the weekend of the Nat League, does anyone know any good Hotels that are quite cheap (roughly 40euro pp), I've checked Skylon, Regency and Jurys all quite dear about 70euro pp. Is the Rathmines travel Lodge close to Croker?
Not too bad, but not walking distance - you'd be better leaving from there on the sunday in the car and heading on up the road after the game.  If you want to stay the sunday night that's another matter.  There's also Cassidys, Gresham, royal dublin etc which are all in or around o'connell st, jurys ifsc, jurys christchurch, piles just over the river near christchurch direction etc.

wobbller

I'm planning on driving across America,does anyone know any good cars that are cheap.I've checked Mercedes,BMW and Porsche and are all quite dear.Is the Hillman Hunter any good? ???

Oakleafer93

Quote from: wobbller on April 17, 2009, 12:20:31 AM
I'm planning on driving across America,does anyone know any good cars that are cheap.I've checked Mercedes,BMW and Porsche and are all quite dear.Is the Hillman Hunter any good? ???

Seriously, how is that funny? What a pathetic attempt to get a laugh.

wobbller

Quote from: Oakleafer93 on April 17, 2009, 12:23:20 AM

My post is funny with a score of 4 out of 10 whereas your 1st post is 10 out of 10.Many thanks for the laugh.

Oakleafer93

Quote from: wobbller on April 17, 2009, 12:28:03 AM

My post is funny with a score of 4 out of 10 whereas your 1st post is 10 out of 10.Many thanks for the laugh.

No problem, alway nice to give the half-wits a laugh.

aroundincircles

there is a wee bed and breakfast on drumcondra road called errigal owned by a Tyrone man 100 % not sure on price but is good value and great breakfast too.

wobbller

Quote from: hardstation on April 17, 2009, 12:26:56 AM
Stayed in the Maldron, Smithfield, at the fireworks match. 'Twas dead on and cheap enough. Came out the next morning and gypos were flying up and down the square on donkeys. Shite everywhere.

A Hillman Hunter type hotel?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Try the North Star on Amiens Street, or the Celtic Lodge on Talbot Street.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

wobbller

Quote from: aroundincircles on April 17, 2009, 12:29:24 AM
there is a wee bed and breakfast on drumcondra road called errigal owned by a Tyrone man 100 % not sure on price but is good value and great breakfast too.

The Errigal
The West Coast of Ireland is renowned for its hospitality and in particular is famous for its majestic scenery and its mountains, the most notable of which is Errigal. Just as the mountain Errigal is the manifestation of all the magnificent in Donegal, so the Errigal Guest House Accommodation is the manifestation of the best of Donegal hospitality in the Heart of Dublin.

Close to Temple Bar and all the city centre night life, the Errigal Guest Accommodation offers great facilities in all its Ensuite rooms, with central heating, colour TV, shower, phone and hairdryer. It is also at a 5 minutes walking distance to the Shopping District and a choice of outstanding restaurants.

In addition to the private parking facilities at Errigal House, special services are offered, such as light breakfast served in room, for early morning airport departures, chauffeur driven car hire available and special rates for clients for aromatherapy and massage clinic.

ziggysego

Made me laugh.

Seriously Oak, can't imagine you getting anything for 40euro too near Croke Park. Especially not for the National League Final. Prices will go up!

Good Luck, beat them Kerry hoors. Let them know, Ulster's still going strong! ;)

Made me laugh.

Anyway Oak, can't imagine you'd get anything for
Testing Accessibility

gerry

i used this site for the league game this year

http://hotels.hotels-n-europe.com/searchresults.en.html?&landmark=12135&rows=25&order=distance&radius=6

we ended up staying in barry's hotel which has the added attraction of a lap dancing joint next door ;)
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

mrsandman

Quote from: ziggysego on April 17, 2009, 01:20:05 AM

Made me laugh.

Seriously Oak, can't imagine you getting anything for 40euro too near Croke Park. Especially not for the National League Final. Prices will go up!

Good Luck, beat them Kerry hoors. Let them know, Ulster's still going strong! ;)

Made me laugh.

Anyway Oak, can't imagine you'd get anything for

Youve copied and pasted one too many  ;)
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

aroundincircles

Quote from: gerry on April 17, 2009, 03:17:41 AM
i used this site for the league game this year

http://hotels.hotels-n-europe.com/searchresults.en.html?&landmark=12135&rows=25&order=distance&radius=6

we ended up staying in barry's hotel which has the added attraction of a lap dancing joint next door ;)
When ever derry beat tyrone in 1992 national league final that is where tyrone team stayed some hope of them staying there or anywhere like it today ;D

Fuzzman