Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CK_Redhand

I don't know how much we learned from that. Nobody had a poor enough game to rule them out for the future. Harte and hampsey the best of a bad bunch.

Sean loughran looked decent off the bench

Lamh Dhearg Alba

I wouldn't be worried about it but still disappointing for the many new players given an opportunity tonight. It would be easier for them with a few more experienced heads around them without doubt, but nobody took the chance to impress.

JimStynes

Why'd some boys and management not attend the trip away?

WT4E

NotedObserver

Quote from: JimStynes on January 11, 2022, 10:28:38 PM
Why'd some boys and management not attend the trip away?

Work, family, covid come to mind

BennyHarp

Just getting the Killarney type game out of the way nice and early this year.
That was never a square ball!!

skeog

Game on Sat should be interesting,Armagh would love to hand out a beating like last night.

Onthe40

wouldn't be too concerned with last night.. Tyrones more established players especially McGeary didn't seem to try a leg.. on the other hand however some of the lads trying to stake a claim looked completely out of place..McCurry had one of those nights of old, everything he hit blazed wide..dont see many changes to the 2022 squad based on last night

Ancharraig123

A few of the players who have been around for a number of years now could lose their place on the squad too imo, based on last nights showing along with their input in recent seasons

The_Slug

are there any more players leaving the panel, other than Ronan O'Neill, Michael Cassidy and HP McGeary? a previous comment says Paul Donaghy has walked, is anyone aware of others? i assume that each player who leaves will be replaced by the time the national league comes round. at a minimum there'll be 4 new faces so far.

Onthe40

Quote from: The_Slug on January 12, 2022, 10:49:30 AM
are there any more players leaving the panel, other than Ronan O'Neill, Michael Cassidy and HP McGeary? a previous comment says Paul Donaghy has walked, is anyone aware of others? i assume that each player who leaves will be replaced by the time the national league comes round. at a minimum there'll be 4 new faces so far.

possibly.. but I didn't see any new face that really put their hand up last night.. maybe your lad Loughran though he kicked that wonder score when the game was long up

TyroneOnlooker

Heard Tiarnan McCann had left too

Tyrone2021

Quote from: TyroneOnlooker on January 12, 2022, 01:51:50 PM

Heard Tiarnan McCann had left too

He's on the fence apparently.