ANTRIM LADIES

Started by gaaman24, February 11, 2014, 04:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaaman24

Guys
i see the Antrim Lady footballers had another great victory @ the weekend against Wicklow! but it hasn't had much publicity. Disappointing really, when we do get a victory you would think the Antrim board would want to promote such a thing!!!
Fair play to the ladies, they are going great at the minute, sitting top of the league, i wish them well, so as a county lets all get behind them and support!! :o

culchie11

So u only want it promoted when u get a win  ;D

brendanbelfast

Funny - I see NO mention of the result on the Ladies website either. Why are you so quick to look to the 'county board' to publicise your efforts and you DON'T do it yourselves? Is there a ladies PRO this year? Good luck to you for the rest of the year.

gaaman24

Culchie11 dont be so childish, brendanbelfast i only brought it up to highlight the ladies i have no control of websites. I WAS JUST SAYING :-\

Milltown Row2

I noticed that win over Derry a couple of weeks ago, was it 8 goals and a load of points? Is there a good mix of clubs involved?? St Pauls, Naomh Gall and the South west teams?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 13, 2014, 10:16:20 AM
I noticed that win over Derry a couple of weeks ago, was it 8 goals and a load of points? Is there a good mix of clubs involved?? St Pauls, Naomh Gall and the South west teams?

Edit: Remember the rules
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

All seeing I

Quote from: brendanbelfast on February 12, 2014, 03:24:54 PM
Funny - I see NO mention of the result on the Ladies website either. Why are you so quick to look to the 'county board' to publicise your efforts and you DON'T do it yourselves? Is there a ladies PRO this year? Good luck to you for the rest of the year.
Mmmmmm (suspicious groan) You sound very like the administrator for the couty's website. Very similar defensive lines. But anyway, you are right - people should do more. But eqully if someone is in post to carry out such an administrative job, they too should be doing their bit too.

culchie11

Quote from: gaaman24 on February 13, 2014, 09:46:27 AM
Culchie11 dont be so childish, brendanbelfast i only brought it up to highlight the ladies i have no control of websites. I WAS JUST SAYING :-\

Me childish, aye dead on!

U made it out that just because they had won a few games u thought it shud be publicised lol
Settle urself, u shud be looking publicity regardless of result.

I agree with brendanbelfast, get someone to be ladies pro & go from there!

Our county doesn't have a pro at the moment, put urself forward for it then or cud u manage ladies and be pro at same time?!

gaaman24

Good to c my own puttin the knife in