Sexual harassment/assault allegations

Started by Eamonnca1, November 10, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Quote from: stew on January 10, 2018, 11:00:40 PM
she is rich, black and a woman, the liberal Holy Trinity for a presidential candidate.

Yes, quite...

Therealdonald

Michael Douglas has the right idea. Come out early and flat out deny. I'm currently writing a 3 page essay apologising for the all the times I stepped over the line during my teenage years... I was quite a handsy kinda guy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Therealdonald on January 11, 2018, 12:49:12 AM
Michael Douglas has the right idea. Come out early and flat out deny. I'm currently writing a 3 page essay apologising for the all the times I stepped over the line during my teenage years... I was quite a handsy kinda guy

Michael was a sex addict, he admitted that years ago, so he should be helped, some of the producers missed a trick there...
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Minder

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Michael was a sex addict, he admitted that years ago, so he should be helped, some of the producers missed a trick there...

Latest accusation alleges, among other things, that he "spoke raunchily on the phone"
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Minder on January 11, 2018, 09:31:40 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 11, 2018, 09:11:53 AM

Latest accusation alleges, among other things, that he "spoke raunchily on the phone"

Did he throw water over her titties?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

foxcommander

Oprah is the new darling of the left and boys a boys do they want her as the next President of the United States, the liberal artsy fartsy crowd salivated over her at an awards ceremony and boy did they congratulate themselves because they are fighting the good fight against the Weinsteins of the world and his ilk, arent they great the b**tards!

Oprah had a horrendous time as a young woman, God Bless her she went through hell and back and yet she endured and became one of the richest, most respected Americans in the world today, if she does run I hope it is for the right reasons and not just because she is rich, black and a woman, the liberal Holy Trinity for a presidential candidate.

If she does run I hope she does not have to relive her past but given the hatred between left and right in the States I fear she will have old wounds reopened, and she will be asked by Trump about her friendship with Weinstein, that will probably be her biggest issue.

Why not just campaign for Maxine Waters for President?
She ticks all the boxes!

and she's batshit crazy :D
Every second of the day there's a Democrat telling a lie

nrico2006

Quote from: Main Street on January 09, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
Quote from: nrico2006 on January 09, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 08, 2018, 05:29:03 PM
Craig McLachlan aka Henry Ramsey from Neighbours. Three women accusers, he's denying it.

Again, probably no evidence either.
What's the basis for your probability?
3 witnesses is good evidence.
One witness statement might be weak but 3 witness statements are certainly not weak.

ABC news report Two of them made complaints at the time to management. There is proof that they complained at the time  "emails, texts, doctor's referral" "other members of the cast and band can confirm  all this"
The investigation is very thorough by both ABC and  Sidney Morning Herald
Three witnesses to a crime would lead to a strong case, but three separate claims could be potentially false, other than one womans word against his denial there is no evidence. Id like to think if it was me on trial some evidence would be required other than an unfounded accusation
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Eamonnca1

Next up is Steve Wynn of Las Vegas hotel fame.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 27, 2018, 01:37:53 AM
Next up is Steve Wynn of Las Vegas hotel fame.
His shares are taking a big hit and he had big projects in pipeline for Las Vegas that may have to be cancelled now.

RedHand88

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 11, 2018, 12:45:16 AM
she is rich, black and a woman, the liberal Holy Trinity for a presidential candidate.

Yes, quite...

Maybe that's why he didn't win the nomination. Hee only ticks one box. You need to tick at least two (a la Hillary)

stew

Quote from: foxcommander on January 11, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
Oprah is the new darling of the left and boys a boys do they want her as the next President of the United States, the liberal artsy fartsy crowd salivated over her at an awards ceremony and boy did they congratulate themselves because they are fighting the good fight against the Weinsteins of the world and his ilk, arent they great the b**tards!

Oprah had a horrendous time as a young woman, God Bless her she went through hell and back and yet she endured and became one of the richest, most respected Americans in the world today, if she does run I hope it is for the right reasons and not just because she is rich, black and a woman, the liberal Holy Trinity for a presidential candidate.

If she does run I hope she does not have to relive her past but given the hatred between left and right in the States I fear she will have old wounds reopened, and she will be asked by Trump about her friendship with Weinstein, that will probably be her biggest issue.

Why not just campaign for Maxine Waters for President?
She ticks all the boxes!

and she's batshit crazy :D

Maxine is batshit crazy, and that is why I hope she runs for the presidency and wins the democratic nomination, she is an absolute f**king nightmare, a charlatan and like all politicians from all sides a liar of biblical proportions, she should be in a rubber room the mad bitch!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Eamonnca1